KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 40 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,018,041 Trump card
1,338,954 Picture Thread
477,838 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
We need to have at least one day where we all group up and go PVP'ing. I know in the past we have done a pvp practice, then pvp groups after practice on Thursday nights. During the week isn't really a good time for me, I need to be offline by 9:30-10:00 PM at the latest during the weekdays.

I will start running PVP groups as long as we have enough people for at least one full group. The more the merrier, if Friday or Saturdays aren't a good time please post a day that you can plan on and attend, maybe we can work something out on days and times. We can try to keep the PVP down to one hour. Maybe we can also dedicate a day to gather mats for gear bags so that we can be geared up for PVP. Post any suggestions.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I will be there name the time and place

[Linked Image]
KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
I will most likely attend most of these.

I've been thinking of some events.

I'd like to roll out in a boat like Proxy does and hunt other boats. Need a dedicate boat crew and a dedicated boarding crew!

Mounted roams hitting all the high spots like monster spawns, choke points, cities, ect.

I wanna setup traps to. Find a good spot near a city, send 3-4 guys up to knock on the door, then invite them back for the BBQ!

KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I am in whenever I can .. gigging a bit on weekends. I am feeling a little more solid now that I broke 30k prowess

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Friday nights I usually don't get on until 6:30-7:00 PM central time. So whoever wants to group up around 8 pm central be in Erinthel. Saturday I would say between 6-8 pm. If you can make either of these days be in Erinthel around those times. Times are subject to change depending on size of groups and what is going on in game.

Link Copied to Clipboard