The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Wolfgang PVP night out & PVP Practice. - 07/19/13 12:22 AM
We need to have at least one day where we all group up and go PVP'ing. I know in the past we have done a pvp practice, then pvp groups after practice on Thursday nights. During the week isn't really a good time for me, I need to be offline by 9:30-10:00 PM at the latest during the weekdays.

I will start running PVP groups as long as we have enough people for at least one full group. The more the merrier, if Friday or Saturdays aren't a good time please post a day that you can plan on and attend, maybe we can work something out on days and times. We can try to keep the PVP down to one hour. Maybe we can also dedicate a day to gather mats for gear bags so that we can be geared up for PVP. Post any suggestions.
Posted By: Brommas Re: PVP night out & PVP Practice. - 07/19/13 02:21 AM
I will be there name the time and place
Posted By: Purgatory Re: PVP night out & PVP Practice. - 07/19/13 02:49 AM
I will most likely attend most of these.

I've been thinking of some events.

I'd like to roll out in a boat like Proxy does and hunt other boats. Need a dedicate boat crew and a dedicated boarding crew!

Mounted roams hitting all the high spots like monster spawns, choke points, cities, ect.

I wanna setup traps to. Find a good spot near a city, send 3-4 guys up to knock on the door, then invite them back for the BBQ!
Posted By: Longshanks Re: PVP night out & PVP Practice. - 07/22/13 11:38 PM
I am in whenever I can .. gigging a bit on weekends. I am feeling a little more solid now that I broke 30k prowess
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: PVP night out & PVP Practice. - 07/23/13 08:29 PM
Friday nights I usually don't get on until 6:30-7:00 PM central time. So whoever wants to group up around 8 pm central be in Erinthel. Saturday I would say between 6-8 pm. If you can make either of these days be in Erinthel around those times. Times are subject to change depending on size of groups and what is going on in game.
© The KGB Oracle