KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Morgus
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,007,058 Trump card
1,337,740 Picture Thread
477,295 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#120115 07/13/13 11:51 AM
R
Ronaldo Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
R
Hello KGB! Currently looking for a sponsor to help me join the clan. I met Purgatory Ashtray one day at the newbie goblin spawn, as we were butchering these little green fiends we chatted about the clan. KGB sounds like a very well organized, social, and mature clan that I could get into!

Now for a little bit about myself. I am a 36 year dude who lives in SE CT. Currently married to a gamer, although she does not like PvP, we typically game or are on the computers together at the same time. I currently am a IT Systems Engineer at a shipyard. I have been playing MMO's since EQ1 for about 11 years. My PVE experience has always been as a tank in most games, as for PvP I have dabbled with hunters and mages types but have never been an expert by any means. For DFUW I am giving the Battlebrand warrior a spin.

I have been on TS3 a few times, and will be on as often as I can in the future. I will definitely join for events. For now I am still in the exploratory phase of the game. Learning all the ins and outs and stopping to smell the roses along the way. I hope to someday fashion my very own wooden canoe! My name was inspired by Ron Swanson of Parks and Recreation, love that show! While getting to know Darkfall I have also been grouping with a real life friend who also intends on applying to KGB.

I am not shy, just haven't had the time to be on TS3 as much as I would have liked. My wife is usually in the room with me 80% of the time and I have been devoting my talking and listening attention to her as I go through the noob process in Darkfall here. (First time we have gone our separate ways with MMO's!) Once I get up to speed and join you all wherever in the world you may be at the time I will most likely sign on to TS3 more often as we do battle!

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
You say IT at shipyard, Groton? Are you civilian or military/

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
Does your wife like crafting? Market PVP? Val and Heidi prob love to add another girl to the craft club. Get her on ts3 to chat and I bet we can end up getting her to play.

R
Ronaldo Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
R
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
You say IT at shipyard, Groton? Are you civilian or military/

I am a civilian, supporting a government contractor for the Navy.

R
Ronaldo Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
R
I am sorry all, I just have not had the time to jump on and be on TS3 with you all or play much aside from some afk harvesting/crafting. I am going to withdraw my request for joining the clan until a later time when things aren't so crazy being summer and all. Thank you for the offer and consideration, wish you all well.

Link Copied to Clipboard