The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Ronaldo LFSponsor - Ronaldo Swansen - 07/13/13 06:51 PM
Hello KGB! Currently looking for a sponsor to help me join the clan. I met Purgatory Ashtray one day at the newbie goblin spawn, as we were butchering these little green fiends we chatted about the clan. KGB sounds like a very well organized, social, and mature clan that I could get into!

Now for a little bit about myself. I am a 36 year dude who lives in SE CT. Currently married to a gamer, although she does not like PvP, we typically game or are on the computers together at the same time. I currently am a IT Systems Engineer at a shipyard. I have been playing MMO's since EQ1 for about 11 years. My PVE experience has always been as a tank in most games, as for PvP I have dabbled with hunters and mages types but have never been an expert by any means. For DFUW I am giving the Battlebrand warrior a spin.

I have been on TS3 a few times, and will be on as often as I can in the future. I will definitely join for events. For now I am still in the exploratory phase of the game. Learning all the ins and outs and stopping to smell the roses along the way. I hope to someday fashion my very own wooden canoe! My name was inspired by Ron Swanson of Parks and Recreation, love that show! While getting to know Darkfall I have also been grouping with a real life friend who also intends on applying to KGB.

I am not shy, just haven't had the time to be on TS3 as much as I would have liked. My wife is usually in the room with me 80% of the time and I have been devoting my talking and listening attention to her as I go through the noob process in Darkfall here. (First time we have gone our separate ways with MMO's!) Once I get up to speed and join you all wherever in the world you may be at the time I will most likely sign on to TS3 more often as we do battle!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: LFSponsor - Ronaldo Swansen - 07/13/13 10:15 PM
You say IT at shipyard, Groton? Are you civilian or military/
Posted By: Purgatory Re: LFSponsor - Ronaldo Swansen - 07/13/13 11:52 PM
Does your wife like crafting? Market PVP? Val and Heidi prob love to add another girl to the craft club. Get her on ts3 to chat and I bet we can end up getting her to play.
Posted By: Ronaldo Re: LFSponsor - Ronaldo Swansen - 07/14/13 12:08 AM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
You say IT at shipyard, Groton? Are you civilian or military/

I am a civilian, supporting a government contractor for the Navy.
Posted By: Ronaldo Re: LFSponsor - Ronaldo Swansen - 07/19/13 11:32 PM
I am sorry all, I just have not had the time to jump on and be on TS3 with you all or play much aside from some afk harvesting/crafting. I am going to withdraw my request for joining the clan until a later time when things aren't so crazy being summer and all. Thank you for the offer and consideration, wish you all well.
© The KGB Oracle