KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 64 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 63 64
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Which is funny because there were some talks about forbiding access to big cities for some cars in France last year.

Last edited by Arkh; 04/14/13 12:31 PM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
http://rt.com/usa/the-background-checks-senate-027/

Actually thought this was going to pass. I had mixed emotions about it so I would not have been disappointed either way.

Last edited by Sethan; 04/17/13 02:11 PM.
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Glad it didnt pass, hopefully nothing ever will. Its all political theater, nothing that would actually make any sort of positive impact on society. Just more excuses and ways for the govt to fuck with people.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
First 3D printed gun was recently test fired. This isn't even a proper handgun - just a single bullet, single shot "firearm".

Well, congress is already talking about outlawing these. Where is NRA? Nowhere, because 3D printed guns are against interests of gun manufacturers.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I said months ago, after I saw the first 3D printed magazine, that Congress would attempt to ban 3D printers before long.

I'm completely un-surprised.

As for the NRA, I'd give them a few days to hear from their members and then see what happens.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

The ironic part is, its already easy to machine up a gun in any rudimentary machine shop. Just doesnt happen a lot, because of the relative quality and low cost of professionally made firearms.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
As for the NRA, I'd give them a few days to hear from their members and then see what happens.

The only member that matters is one that bankrolls them - gun manufacturing industry. They are against it, so will be the NRA.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Not really true. Also have to consider political aspect of exposing NRA to "they want undetectable guns" and all that BS.

I do find it funny that the statists so frequently bring up NRA collusion with gun manufacturers. Its not like its a big secret... rather, the rest of us EXPECT the gun manufacturers to support the 2nd amendment. Statists somehow think that knowing the NRA takes huge support from the gun industry will somehow turn off the rank and file.

They couldnt be more wrong. In fact, its quite the opposite. Gun manufacturers that dont support the NRA and 2nd amendment get punished severely by non-statists.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Why are you mad Sini, Obama and his cronies in congress are the ones making gun manufacturers all this money. See what happens if they start talking about banning knives,chainsaws or anything else that can be used to kill with and I would venture to guess those would be flying off the shelves as well. Then you have Obama's ignorant ass up their talking about "they will warn you tyranny is around the corner, you should reject those voices" When you hear utter fucking filth like that come from a President, you better be on your toes. This guy wants nothing more than MORE Government. Until the dummy in the White House stops talking bullshit like that along with banning things or adding more Government red tape then you will have people buying this. Everyone wants to think it could never happen to us, but it can.

Page 54 of 64 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 63 64

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard