The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#116012 04/17/13 07:04 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 709
Likes: 1
KGB Knight
***
KGB Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 709
Likes: 1
How many people are using KGB as their surname? Wondering if the pros outweigh the cons.

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
I did not.

I used HeRog Warbringer.

Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 709
Likes: 1
KGB Knight
***
KGB Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 709
Likes: 1
I was thinking Sethan Plzdonthurtme....

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
I am sure that will make them thing twice before they attack you! :) lol

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 10
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
**
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
**
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 10
I plan on Sinij HeRogwillkillyouifyoutouchme

What do you think?


[Linked Image]
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
I know that will make them quake in fear and run the other direction!

lol

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,159
Likes: 3
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
****
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
****
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,159
Likes: 3
I went with Mistress Valaria


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 373
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 373
Still trying to download! Rawr


Play To Crush!
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
There are a lot who did go with the "Dekgb" (that is how it will look since they do not allow you to alter the capitalization or spacing.)

I originally planned to, but a last minute change had me use Romeo Montague.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 498
KGB Knight
*
KGB Knight
*
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 498
knightmare kgb


[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1