KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 60 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,261 Trump card
1,340,662 Picture Thread
478,835 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
still hoping this company can pull it together. :-/

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
games come a long way since beta launch

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
welp we will see. from reading the forums people r hating and saying its not ready yet. i havent played in a month but i can almost bet they are right. sounds like a av funding issue again and that seems to always be their problem. i hope they can pull the rabbit out the hat i might play for release since ive payed for it but we all know its going to be a lagfest and bugfest and thats going to turn people away so fast its going to be sad.. :-)
im going to think postive though go tasos u flaming tard i hope u can pull it out.. :-/

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
forumfall is a ravenous flame fest 1 post in 20 has legit info and unbiased views that place it a ses pool

the combat revamps have been great some people seem to think each class needs to be balanced for 1v1 which is retarded imo when the game is a big war type thing and not 1 on 1 based

the combat and skill grind are the biggest things they worked on in beta they claim the 35 dungeons will come shortly after launch and they r done which when i snuck into them in beta early they where pretty nice and populated with mobs already
they just need to turn em on.

that will be a big bonus for places to go things to do

KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Each class has to be balanced for 1v1, or everyone will play 'the best' class and switch out to support roles for sieges.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Lorddarka
welp we will see. from reading the forums people r hating and saying its not ready yet. i havent played in a month but i can almost bet they are right. sounds like a av funding issue again and that seems to always be their problem. i hope they can pull the rabbit out the hat i might play for release since ive payed for it but we all know its going to be a lagfest and bugfest and thats going to turn people away so fast its going to be sad.. :-)
im going to think postive though go tasos u flaming tard i hope u can pull it out.. :-/

I'm not going to say you're completely wrong. I'm sure there's going to be issues when launch gets here, simply because there's issues with 99% of games that launch period. If your basing the lastest issues off the Troll Fest on the Darkfall forums, then you are just taking the bait. There has been a big difference between opening Beta until now. A lot of changes have been made, sure not everyone likes them you won't make everyone happy. But I would say most of the changes are nice. Now I don't have to worry about having my computer running 24/7 because In the past I would have to do it to run macros just to advance my character.

With the changes made we don't ever have to do that again. The changes have made it so there isn't a big grind anymore and it's easier to stay competitive. The Important things now are Weapons & Armor. As long as we make it a KGB community effort like we have all of beta, we can mass our resources and level a KGB owned toon so we can make the higher level weapons & Armor that we will need. Most people will out level their weapon really fast, this is why it's essential that we pool our resources so we can get those weapons & Armor made.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
the grind turns an eternal quest for prowess. HOWEVER, there is light wt the tunnel. i think that with 10k prowess you can have a good toon. thats attainable and worth grinding for. after that its just about topping up secondary stats and so forth

no more macros? me like

KGB Darkfall
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Cheerio, if you do the right things Prowess flows pretty fast. Critter built up 50k prowess with in the first week.
He was playing more then me at the time... I was able to build up 26k.. and I wasnt playing anywhere like I normally do.

If you think yours is not moving fast enough, ask some of us Beta vets what you can do to make it faster.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
It's about Feats. Look on the Feats tab, you have to check off everything except PVE feats. You get so much prowess for killing mobs. It's best to have at least 3 people in a spawn. Or 2 people and a ALT. The speed of the mob spawning depends on how many players are at that spawn. We found that as long as you have 3 players they will spawn faster than with two.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I got 8k in my first day with the help of some advanced players and killing elementals

allowed me to max my strength improving my armour and damage

letting me fight mobs a lot higher than I expected on day 2

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard