KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 60 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,261 Trump card
1,340,662 Picture Thread
478,835 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Uber Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Gang,

Lets face it, our former glory days are O V E R. The most significant PVP patch to date and I am the only one from KGB that has tested it???? I request that we launch DFUW as open faction. Unless many more than I anticipate are planning to launch that I don't know about?? The latest PVP patch is AWESOME!!! We had an hour long fight with Vamp last night and it ROCKED! As usual it was me and the OTG gang.

I grow VERY VERY tired of being the only KGB clan member on beta day after day. Either bump me into a leadership position for time earned and spent OR make it open faction so I can join OTG before I die from loneliness. I am fully chat based so logging in alone and having no one in clan to talk to or play with just flat out sucks.

I am out of the country for 2 weeks. Hopefully we get our shit together enough for launch. IF we launch closed faction and I come back in 2 weeks and log in and day after day it is just me I will ask permission to join OTG for the duration of DFUW.

Just a heads up so there are no surprises. If you are upset by this kiss my ass. You guys are AWOL and I haven't seen a KGB'er in beta in 2 weeks. Not one of you has tested the PVP patch. Go fuck a duck. Im mad!!

Uber

PS. Free computers are on hold until morale improves.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Chill out.

There was almost noone if anyone left in the last week or two of beta for the original DF1 Euro release either.

Speaking of which I do not recall you in that beta either. Or at launch. You were pushing Warhammer.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
I had a chat with Mr Uber. I think he understands what is going on in DFUW now.

His playtimes he has been missing those that still are playing in beta. Many of us have scaled it back a bit to get other things done before launch on Tuesday.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
i burned myself out 3 wipes ago. i am committed to launch.

uber- ignorance, ismash, sometimes critter, and myself repped KGB by ourselves for more that a year. i feel your pain.

KGB Darkfall
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
you should log in and check out the changes they made recently Cheerio. its pretty different then it was 3 wipes ago.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
yer joking dude right?
its a beta and not only that the end of a beta use some maturity when you post and honestly if this is the kind of shit that makes you actually come to the forums.
before you post think about it first to not make yourself look even more foolish
beta is be no means manditory to be played as if the game was live.

as for making you a leader its not likely with posts like this as well as how you handle yourself in clan alliance you regularly throw temper tantrums whenever things arent how you want it to be
noone to hang out with you generally bitch in clan alliance rather than find something to do
not trying to make you mad but im not holding back the truth either
what would being a leader accomplish either way?

fact is with launch coming next week id not doubt for one second that others are doing the same as i and saving up for a spree on launch and doing real life stuff regularly while poping into df to see whats changed in patches

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Just so everyone knows, DFOUW is CLOSED faction and OPEN is not even an option.

This is a chance to rebuild our organization. DFOUW is a not a ADD compatible game and I expect to rebuild the entire KGB organization from the core that have committed to playing it.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
i have been following the changes and even patching. but i am ending up saving myself for a special moment, a magical moment, to give myself up completely

KGB Darkfall
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
So what about those times when several of us were playing for those days when you were absent. Nobody threw a tantrum about you being gone when those times some of us were active. If I don't see people online, I'll either still play anyway or I won't. I'm not going to bitch because nobody is playing the same time I am, this is a game I will treat it as such. My playing times aren't mandatory nor do I have set play times, none of us do. We play when we can, that's just the way it is.

There are those of us that have real life obligations. Playing at the same times as you probably isn't going to happen every time you login. Come launch I would be afraid to give numbers on those that will be playing. I would say the first week or two we will see a decent amount of KGB playing. After that I would say it's going to be sporadic when those that haven't played much beta if any beta at all will settle in to the game and know what they need to do.

I think if we can expect more of this when launch gets here and people aren't playing or not doing what you want to do, then do what you feel you need to do. Maybe I'm just an asshole, but I have a problem with giving in to tantrums.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 04/11/13 08:55 PM.
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Uber, KGB/we are what we are. Trying to change that will only cause you grief. Too much inertia.

I will keep you company when I get around to playing DF again, in a couple of months after release when they fix worst bugs. There is no way I am going to install on my machine something that they call Beta.

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard