KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,020,686 Trump card
1,339,216 Picture Thread
478,047 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
bartender will be crafting all gear in the long run masteries will come as follows
iron armor
leather armor
weapons
bows
shields and cloth/wands will be 2ndary when it comes to mastery as in beta if someone wants to take this up it would be great if people can keep bartender fishing and now and then maybe help him run a mob feat or 2 he will have no issue keeping up on prowess the higher tear armors will pay for the following masteries

valaria will be doing resource smelting and refining of all resources if you give the clan resources she will smelt them and we will get rares fast if we do not push one character and smelt things on our own we will be very slow at reaching the skillz to get mastery and make better gear

both accounts are clan owned and will stay with the clan forever

cant stress enough we need everyone to harvest now and then
we all use the stuff it makes get 4 sets of gear ready and upgrade them as you level to wear new armor
harvesting iron wood and cotton and donating it and the essences really will help a lot at the beginning for us to have the best gear early

KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I have been a bit busy the last couple weeks & havn't been able to jump on too much ... but I will kick cloth again for launch.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
all refining of resources to go thru valaria please she is going to do all the smelting and refining of resources for the reasons listed above
there will be several people with access to her and we will keep resources refined
it will assist us a lot in the end to have it this way

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Damn, I didn't know they gave 50K prowess in this last patch. Now we can test more stuff with the extra prowess. I was reading on the DFUW forums where people we asking for more prowess to max out all roles so we can switch and test them more. With launch just over a week away, I don't see why they wouldn't.

If you don't know how to get the 50K prowess, just sell 10 wood to ANY vendor.

I noticed we don't have much as far as armor or weapons. Has someone been making any? I will play some since they are giving up prowess. I just don't want to grind anymore until launch.
Also when I was on Friday we had like 1600 Iron Ingots. We have no good armor at all, and I can't find any good weapons. Does someone have some stashed in their clan banks? That's a lot of Ingots to lose and not have any good armor or weapons to show for it.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 04/07/13 04:45 AM.
KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
just made over 40 weapons yesterday check again
i will harvest this morning and make some axes as i ran out of iron yesterday and if i recall u use those
ironarmor is something imo people need to save iron for
the other stuff needed isnt a huge issue but the bulk of it the iron ingots is something people need to try to harvest themselves
if we have val and hiedi try to gear everyone we will never get anywhere on crafting other skills and val and hiedi will deffinitly feel taken advantage of.
they are here to help us not gear us
i know myself i spent about a week solid farming iron ore most went into grinding armor and weapons up and there was a lot of freebie armor and weapons from it but thats because we where grinding it and there was overflow.
i personally made up 4 suits of infernal for myself when that weekend was over and still have 2 left and that has been what i have been running on the entire beta 4 suits of infernal and 2 suits of full plate

im hitting iron now this morning to make up some axes armor we will figure out too just need more iron
you would be suprised how fast 1600 iron goes when making selentine and veliron weapons

edit
i made you a suit of dread with vel axe and greataxe its got yer name on the hbag in clan bank wolf

Last edited by Morlander; 04/07/13 10:05 AM. Reason: crafted armor for wolfgang

KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
I was beat after grinding out the iron so I took a couple days. I will try and finish out the week when I'm not working on taxes :(

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Morlander
just made over 40 weapons yesterday check again
i will harvest this morning and make some axes as i ran out of iron yesterday and if i recall u use those
ironarmor is something imo people need to save iron for
the other stuff needed isnt a huge issue but the bulk of it the iron ingots is something people need to try to harvest themselves
if we have val and hiedi try to gear everyone we will never get anywhere on crafting other skills and val and hiedi will deffinitly feel taken advantage of.
they are here to help us not gear us
i know myself i spent about a week solid farming iron ore most went into grinding armor and weapons up and there was a lot of freebie armor and weapons from it but thats because we where grinding it and there was overflow.
i personally made up 4 suits of infernal for myself when that weekend was over and still have 2 left and that has been what i have been running on the entire beta 4 suits of infernal and 2 suits of full plate

im hitting iron now this morning to make up some axes armor we will figure out too just need more iron
you would be suprised how fast 1600 iron goes when making selentine and veliron weapons

edit
i made you a suit of dread with vel axe and greataxe its got yer name on the hbag in clan bank wolf

OK Thanks... I'll be on later to hit some ore nodes. I will bet there will be a lot of sieges about to hit this week and next weekend before launch.

Link Copied to Clipboard