KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,036,798 Trump card
1,342,548 Picture Thread
481,155 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Missing in Action - October 2021
Yeah I know, I'm just saying what I read the other day. Then again it was from some random website, and blizzard doesn't publish the numbers, so who knows, it may have just been a terrible estimate.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
yah i doubt they can handle 11,000 users logged in at one time maybe they say their servers can handle it but its definatly only like 2k to 3k users... lol could you imagine the que with 11000 players? haha! their game world is too small you'd have like 1000 players in STV... geez STV with 1k players it would be crazy, who would need BG's with that many players logged in...

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
another thing, is there a EVE kgb forum thread im not seeing or it does not exist? Anyways im mainly joining it to get into KGB for darkfall release, is there more people playing shadowbane or EVE?

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
oh and one more question, i did turn in a returning member app but i never herd the status of it, i know both times i was prolly not in long enough for the perminent members i see now posting would prolly know me, if holorm/or tonyjabroni are still in KGB they would be the best bet to remember me.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Any apps get sent to our girl Elph, but she is/was on vacation recently so it might have gone unnoticed If I were you I'd send her a PM, she's suppose to be back by now/or soon will be. We'll need ya in DF!

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Hey im playing BF2142 alot latly, i know a few of you play BF2, im still looking to play with you guys for darkfall release but need to get a common game so you guys can get to know me =P. lemmie know what servers or TS/vent you guys use so i can start playing with you. I tried getting back to shadowbane but the info ive seen looks like you guys are not playing on there very much, anyways would love to play with you guys. lemmie know BF2142 IG name, mine is nastynitrouat so feel free to contact me ingame!

BoS-Bibliotequa

I believe you can find me on x-fire as Bibliotequa

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
kk ill look you up tonite, i mostly play 10am-2pm, midnight-2am tues-sat(days i work) and sun-mon, any aval time i have(usually too busy to play all day but i try) so hopefully see u in game, i have a xfire acct but i think i uninstalled it, ill check that tonite also

won't find me tonight, I'm about to go to bed :P See you tomorrow, though.

BoS Archon
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard