KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,036,798 Trump card
1,342,548 Picture Thread
481,155 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
i tried activating my old acct, same username/password i used in every game and said acct did not exist, so then i went to the offical sb boards and made a thread about it and someone said they wiped all inactive accts when they swiched to the free service. Ill try agin because ill play for sure if its free!

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
you see the same few people posting on this forum because they are nubs... whenever i see a new READ THIS ZOMG NEW DARKFALL INFOs! its old news already...

and most of us have already came to the conclusion that darkfall comes out when it comes out, not going to let our Epeens explode everytime some tidbit is realeased.

no need to chit chat about it on the forum when were in vent all the time... just check out the DFO forum once in a while...

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
yes i am on the darkfall forums but i saw that KGB will be entering darkfall and the whole point of this post is to try to get into the guild before it releases and since i do not currently play the games listed you play besides a few BF2 players i see, im trying to find a way to get sponsered before the game is out. that way im not struggling halfway through the game and ending up joining a pathetic clan that either disolves or i leave because of lack of clan focus. anyways ill reinstall SB and try to take it from there.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
are there any other KGB that know you from other factions? theres a handful of us that play bf2, or like you said try to run with some of the KGB in SB so they can get to know ya.

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
i knew a few from L2 when you guys were in there on seghart, also SB for a wile, but both times RL got in the way before i was officaly accepted. started downloading SB. ugh dun really want to play it but....anyways ill start looking on the SB board to find info.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
some of us play eve... not sure if you have heard of it, they have a 5 day or 10 free trial, not sure if your into that sort of MMO...

but check it out...

www.eve-online.com

download the latest video its how the game really looks

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
ya they have a 14 day free trail, ill try it out, do they have server names or anything i need to know?

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
negative...

its a one server world (tranquility main server and singularity test server)... definatly one of a kind it can hold 30,000+ players at one time and they have never reached a max limit or know what it is... the eve universe is huge

darkfall is going to try to imitate eve's server technology which is think is clustered, however im pretty sure i read somewhere that darkfall server can do about 10,000 current users in their world so if they hit their max they will definatly need another server or 2

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
I think WoW's ran like that, clustered by continent or by zone or something, and I read somewhere recently that they hold about 11k people.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
i dont think wow servers run 11,000 players at one time, more like a couple to a few thousand per server... im talking about players logged in at one time

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard