KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
I have stopped playing and will continue to not play this title until SoE adjusts the Certification sync. I said a long time ago I would not play a Pay-To-Have-Acess business model and against everything that Higby said wouldn't happen, John Smedly (master of the SWG debacle) has done the opposite as is his normal agenda.

Maybe when SoE hits its break even point they will stop fucking gamers with a pay to have the best shit in the game or give us uncountable hours of your personal free time.

It's sad honestly, because PS2 isn't that bad of a game.

Is there any game you are not boycotting?

Trolol.

Honestly, there are only a couple things that I would consider pay-to-win. Rocket pods on the ESF, and upgraded bomber guns on the liberator. Nothing else strikes me as a "must have" in fact, on some classes my K:D with the base gun is better than with my Alpha Squad or other guns for that class.

While I agree the cert point cost on new guns is obscene, they are not needed in order to play. Also, triple SC days are my best friend. TL;DR: You don't NEED to spend money to have fun nor to have success in PS2, while changing prices would be nice, it is not necessary.

Side note: I do feel a bit salty about some "cheaper" (in terms of cert cost) guns costing the same as "expensive" guns in terms of SC.

They/Them

Star Citizen:
MISC Endeavor -- Anvil Carrack -- Anvil Terrapin -- Drake Dragonfly
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
i just made an account and im about to get on to try it out just check the KGB vent and no one on atm send me and invite in game name is Ifantis

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard