The KGB Oracle
Please post with your possible schedule and your class interests!

PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU INTEND TO PLAY (NO TROLLS PLEASE)
Drakiis/Reserved

Engineer/Armored Division

Sunderer/Vanguard

M-Thur 4:30PM CST
Fri-Sun All Day CST
Tasorin

Infiltrator/Engineer

Sunderer/Vanguard

I play all the time in PST Prime Time.

JetStar

Engineer / Armor (Lightning favorite)
Owainn

I'm going to have to research the game before I can decide, so I'll wait for Jet to post the info link Drak gave him, once he finds the random text file he saved it in in his sophisticated filing system... ;)
Wildcardx

Engineer / Medic
Heavy Assault / Infiltrator

Galaxy / flyboy...*if* I can get final client optimized.

7 PM PST - 10 PM PST: Tues - Sat
Variable: Sun - Mon
Hare

Medic/Engineer/?

M-F 4 pm pst 10 pm pst

Weekends Variable
NastyNitro

Engineer/reaver/lib pilot

mon-thurs 9:00pm to 1am mst
fri-sun anytime
Infiltrator
Light assault

I will be on at launch early in day for an hr then later at night about 9:30-12p tues- Thurs. Friday Sunday and Monday hours will be more frequent but intermittent.

Playing.

no idea/no idea

Playing over Holiday week/weekend , maybe after depending on schedule/love of game
Playing!

No idea for class

Earlier in the day (8 am CST - 5 pm CST) or later in the night (10pm CST - ??? CST). Weekends are relatively open.

My best days are on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Sethan / Reserved

Engineer / Medic

Vanguard / Lightning

Generally on after 6pm CST for a few hours.
Magusto

Infiltrator / Heavy assault

Engineer / Medic

Sunderer / Lightning
Morlander

not sure/not sure

week nights and weekends random times
SneakyTax

not sure / not sure

(whenever I get time to play)
Mostly evenings and weekends - MST
Daern

Not sure / Not sure

the time I get to play is sporadic and sparse right now because of children. generally it would be evenings between 9:30PM and 10:15PM, maybe. Just depends.
I have stopped playing and will continue to not play this title until SoE adjusts the Certification sync. I said a long time ago I would not play a Pay-To-Have-Acess business model and against everything that Higby said wouldn't happen, John Smedly (master of the SWG debacle) has done the opposite as is his normal agenda.

Maybe when SoE hits its break even point they will stop fucking gamers with a pay to have the best shit in the game or give us uncountable hours of your personal free time.

It's sad honestly, because PS2 isn't that bad of a game.
DonkleapsKGB someone addme or whatever.
willieprobass heavy/medic
Tas the standard nc sniper rifle is the best you don't need anything else:) one shot one kill unless of course your a heavy or max:)
Yeah the default weapons are actually good. At least for the various classes.

The vehicles are where buying the upgrades pays off.
DonkleapsKGB

Hit BR7 last night playing with Romes,GV, Members only (RL friend) Krayton and one of his friends.

Death to BARNEY!
ValariaKGB I am not on that often and usually mid day If I get a chance.
KaoticKGB

Logged in, played for a bit, glad I didn't pay for it. Will try again with you guys.
Romeoth

Usually on mid-day(ish), sometimes very late at night.

@Kaotic, it is much more fun playing with a squad of people you know.
chaulootz

sporadic times online
Kajooko

On and off as I dont have much time to game anymore.
Chezo

Light Assault/Agile/Close quarters

I will be on when I am able, still in school.
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
I have stopped playing and will continue to not play this title until SoE adjusts the Certification sync. I said a long time ago I would not play a Pay-To-Have-Acess business model and against everything that Higby said wouldn't happen, John Smedly (master of the SWG debacle) has done the opposite as is his normal agenda.

Maybe when SoE hits its break even point they will stop fucking gamers with a pay to have the best shit in the game or give us uncountable hours of your personal free time.

i agree but im playing anyway because i dont stick to my principals

to add to this, the worst thing about the pay-to-win model is that it creates a class system. id rather not play at a disadvantage until ive played for so long to get all the nice upgraded equipment or else pay to win to kill the dregs that are poor.

i wish it had just been pay to play

Is there any game you are not boycotting?
Originally Posted By: JetStar

Is there any game you are not boycotting?

Trolol.

Honestly, there are only a couple things that I would consider pay-to-win. Rocket pods on the ESF, and upgraded bomber guns on the liberator. Nothing else strikes me as a "must have" in fact, on some classes my K:D with the base gun is better than with my Alpha Squad or other guns for that class.

While I agree the cert point cost on new guns is obscene, they are not needed in order to play. Also, triple SC days are my best friend. TL;DR: You don't NEED to spend money to have fun nor to have success in PS2, while changing prices would be nice, it is not necessary.

Side note: I do feel a bit salty about some "cheaper" (in terms of cert cost) guns costing the same as "expensive" guns in terms of SC.
i just made an account and im about to get on to try it out just check the KGB vent and no one on atm send me and invite in game name is Ifantis
© The KGB Oracle