KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 64 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 63 64
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Insurance is nothing more than mandatory gambling.

I have been driving since I was 15 via hardship license and will be turning 29 this April. I have never had a single traffic ticket or accident.

29-15= 14 (years driving)

14x12= 168 (months driven)

168x50= 8400 (figure of months driven multiplied by average personal cost of basic liability insurance)

So in this example I have been forced over the years to spend $8,400 of my earnings with no return.

If you truly believe that insurance is necessary then I will sell you some right now.

For the low price of 50$ a month I guarantee that I will never punch your face. But wait...there's more. For a one time payment of $10,000 you will receive a LIFETIME guarantee of me not only not punching your face, but also not committing any untowards action of any kind towards you.

Sign__________________ Date_________

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Hey folks, all I can say is that I am for universal background checks. Like I said before, it should be as hard to own a gun as it is to get a credit card or drive a car.

As many of you know, Reagan signed on to a note to the Congress way back in 1994. He is credited to helping pass the assault weapons ban. As a darling of the right, his ghost is undermining your position.

I am not a pro-ban person, but it sure is and interesting battle.

Making the gun ban issue a right vs left one is an error. It is a liberty vs state control one. The right and left in the US and a lot of old republics are pro government control.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
Helemoto's denial is amusing, if for no other reason but anticipation of him coming to terms with his political leanings. Plus I never disputed that I am liberal-leaning in my political views. I also mostly vote Democrats.

Once again you show how liberal you are, keep telling the same lie over and over and you think they are truth.
My political leanings have nothing to do with any party you think I maybe in. If I keep saying your a Nazi over and over does not make it true, unless I am a Liberal.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Sinij:

I have to say I have never held a discussion with someone so far
out of touch with reality and the way the World is in my life.

From your perspective, I'm an idiot who knows nothing about
anything apparently and is a drain on society ( your freeloading
comment ).

You know what ? I don't even care anymore. Outside of the
forums, I have little business even being with KGB any longer.
The only thing posting in here does is keep the door open for
more bullshit to piss me off. I will remedy that shortly.

-Daye

KGB Knight
KGB Knight

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Daye
Sinij:

I have to say I have never held a discussion with someone so far
out of touch with reality and the way the World is in my life.

From your perspective, I'm an idiot who knows nothing about
anything apparently and is a drain on society ( your freeloading
comment ).

You know what ? I don't even care anymore. Outside of the
forums, I have little business even being with KGB any longer.
The only thing posting in here does is keep the door open for
more bullshit to piss me off. I will remedy that shortly.

-Daye

I've came to the conclusion a long time ago that Sini would much rather live In in the following countries... Stalins Soviet Russia, Hitlers Germany, Mao's China, Pol Pot- Cambodia, Idi Amin Uganda... and the Ottoman Empire of Turkey.

He would rather live in those states, than live in a free society where you have a RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS and you're able to protect yourself from others, Including a tyrannical Government if necessary.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 02/23/13 03:53 AM.
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
Insurance is nothing more than mandatory gambling.

Yes, only you don't get a choice of not buying the ticket and when you win you have to pay. Plus, mandatory part applies to "paying up", not the fact that you "gamble" - that part is life.

Quote:
For the low price of 50$ a month I guarantee that I will never punch your face.

From purely insurance point of view, getting punched in the face is low-chance low-damage occurrence. My life insurance cost a bit less, so chances of you punching me in the face must be higher and more damaging than a piano getting dropped on my head, then it would be a good deal.

Meanwhile I will cover expenses of potential damages of such situation of the pocket.

Now, do you think you could out of pocket cover a cost of hydroplaning and accidentally killing a family or your gun getting stolen and used to murder said family? If not, then who should?

Last edited by sini; 02/25/13 07:38 PM.

[Linked Image]
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: sini
Now, do you think you could out of pocket cover a cost of hydroplaning and accidentally killing a family or your gun getting stolen and used to murder said family? If not, then who should?

I have lived and driven in southeast Texas most of the years of my driving and have dealt with the roads during many thunderstorms, tropical depressions and I even drove through hurricanes Rita and Ike and not once have I even had a hydroplaning scare as I am aware of how to properly drive in those conditions so I should not in any way have to pay for something that has a less than 1% chance of happening.

To answer your 2nd question... This is less than a 0% chance of happening as I do not own any guns. In the event that I did own a firearm and it was STOLEN in order to kill a family then I would be just as much of a victim as the ones killed so why should I once again have to pay for something that I have nothing to do with?

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Arkh

Making the gun ban issue a right vs left one is an error. It is a liberty vs state control one. The right and left in the US and a lot of old republics are pro government control.

People in the US have, all too often, become political fans instead of participants. Pick a team and rah rah.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Donk, do you think only bad drivers that are irresponsible that get into accidents?

My view is that even good drivers can get into accident. That why I am happy to pay insurance even if my spotless driving record.

[Linked Image]
Page 50 of 64 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 63 64

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard