KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Missing in Action - October 2021
Because Drakiis likes to shit on everything. When you see that he's made a fresh one, just put newspaper over it and move to another thread. That's what I do. ;)

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB High Knight
KGB High Knight
I dunno. You don't need to belong to the zerg to roll with it. I find its better to be part of a small, organized force that rolls with the zerg. Having the autonomy to break off and do smaller yet important objectives is good. We had a blast going that on Saturday. I was on for awhile on Sunday and was trying to get my PUG to work like that. Unfortunately I am to low level to have some of the needed tools to provide a good squad environment.

Saturday was great. I'm usually busy till 11est Saturdays but I can't wait for next Saturday.

STUBS!

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Goons arent even on Connery so I'm not sure why he chose that video unless he's rolling NC on Matherson as well. He could have just kept his guy in KGBx. Maybe that video inspired him to join a larger outfit /shrug. Makes me sad.

Play To Crush!
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
We are on Waterson?? I think Drakiis was frustrated with me, the KGB system, and the lack of participation in PS2. Unlike others, Drakiis retains his membership and will return at some point perhaps.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
All conjecture and trolling aside (which I was under the impression KGB disapproved of so the irony is pretty thick here) I am not with the Goons, yes I am with another outfit, yes KGB let me down, but more so I let KGB down just the same, and instead of bashing my guild that I love, instead of waiting for the impossible to happen, I thought before I went off to play with another outfit I would try and show the massive scope of the game, the possibilities, the epic scale of the game to those here, and why we will not be a factor in PS2 because we do not have enough committed players. People can assume what they like, and Tas leaving was a blow to me, though I feel he has found his gaming utopia, I have a seriously ugly love of this guild and so I remain, waiting, watching, hoping, and maybe one day I'll be able to play here again. Roll that up in your newspaper and smoke it.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
I would roll with you anytime Drakiis. Enjoy yourself in PS2.

Oh, come on, Drakiis... I was just answering Sethan's question. You and I are in the same boat, really. You just make more noise about it than necessary, and people wonder about all the commotion.

If you find a truly interesting group to play with, you should invite KGB to tag along sometime. It's all faction vs faction, so there's nothing stopping us from rolling around together. It's understandable that you need a larger group to play with, especially if you're putting way more hours into the game than anyone else in KGB.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Actually at level 31 I think I have him beat, but maybe not.

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
BR 45 Cmd at 15%, Outfit to Outfit only works if you have something to bring to the table, the Outfit I am with sports two platoons worth (80+ peeps) on the weekends, and a platoon+ weekdays, they interact with three other outfits and coordinate where possible, those outfits generally have similar numbers. The fights we fight are generally the hard ones the zerg refuses to attend on continents heavily controlled by the other factions. So if your looking for me, look on continents that are not populated by the NC Faction. Last night we were contesting the crown, and were fighting on two fronts as TR and VS encircled us we held the crown for two hours while completely cut off, we were then retasked to push back enemy forces surrounding the NC Warp Gate while allies followed up with heavy air campaigns. We got ambushed in a deep gorge near the crater by well organized TR where I scored many kills with my Anti Personnel Lightning, and managed to get in behind several TR APCs before heavy armor arrived to support my position. That was a perfect night, and while not every night is perfect 75%-85% of them are.

You and I sling are not even on the same planet let alone in the same boat when it comes to KGB.

Last edited by Drakiis; 02/12/13 06:11 PM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
45! You have been playing lots. Congrats.

We are enjoying our 1 team night a week and don't "have something to bring to the table" in your definition. I enjoy the game very much and even more with some friends. The causal "fun" nature appeals to me.

Best of luck in your outfit.

Star Citizen Hanger:
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard