KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 64 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 63 64
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

Last edited by sini; 01/16/13 08:39 PM.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Sini, every time you make a post you display your complete lack of knowledge concerning firearms. I'm not sure if it's feigned ignorance, willful ignorance, or actual ignorance, but it's getting pretty stale. If you honestly can't think of a use for a rifle that is outside the bounds of what a pistol can do, then I really have nothing else to say to you in the matter.

And lest you forget, the men and women behind the controls of all that high tech military hardware are U.S. citizens, many with families at home, and many who likely share the opinions some of us have expressed here. The simple fact is that the government cannot definitively count on a majority of the military to carry out acts of force on the population, so that argument falls flat on its face. And if you don't think the government is afraid of an armed populace, just have a look at the long list of revolutions and rebellions, many of which were successful, throughout history. 300 million Americans with guns scares the shit out of any political figure with aspirations of total control.

edit: Just so we're clear, I hope you don't believe that all of this vitriol towards the proposed gun legislation is centered only on the fact that it's coming from a Democratic administration. Political party makes no difference when those in power start trying to take away our constitutional rights.

Last edited by Brutal; 01/16/13 08:53 PM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Aaaand viola, there are the children.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: sini
There is no also, these are independent events.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Yeah the Government would never do such a thing...

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Brutal, just FYI for anyone of my political leaning you'd come across as completely insane. Keep this in mind if you keep in touch with such people IRL.

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Brutal

edit: Just so we're clear, I hope you don't believe that all of this vitriol towards the proposed gun legislation is centered only on the fact that it's coming from a Democratic administration. Political party makes no difference when those in power start trying to take away our constitutional rights.

If you said that proposed measures are not guaranteed to be effective - I'd agree with you. If you pointed at examples and statistics, proposed alternatives - I'd consider your opinions. When you start invoking Holocaust and suggest we put armed guards in every school is when I start offering to buy you a one-way ticket to a nuthouse.

Problem with current round of gun control is that one side mistakenly believes that do nothing is ideal approach and another side does not understand issue well enough to propose effective measures.

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

Wolfgang, they are coming for you. You better get your grab bag, pack your 20 guns and ammunition and run. You can winter at your uncle's moonshine shack in the hills.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
This conversation just got thrown back into the shit tank.

facepalm

Lets just call each other fags and hillbillies....that will get our points across and change some minds

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

Wolfgang, they are coming for you. You better get your grab bag, pack your 20 guns and ammunition and run. You can winter at your uncle's moonshine shack in the hills.

Not sure why this makes Wolfgang a crazy hillbilly either...Read some history when you get a chance. It is full of exactly what he is portraying in that photo. To ignore the fact that just about every government in the history of mankind has turned on their citizens is ignorance on your part.

Page 36 of 64 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 63 64

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard