The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#112877 01/15/13 03:53 AM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 709
Arch Duke
*****
Arch Duke
*****
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 709
This was the most SW location hamlet I could find without going to Ruby. I made Morlander mayor before I logged tonight.

Good job on getting the 1k dominion.

It has a lumber node, whatever that's called, 2 towers, 2 clan houses and a general store as I recall. And a bank.

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,036
KGB Arch Duke
****
KGB Arch Duke
****
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,036
thats sweet gj guys
if your around during the work day relay that info the otg so they know we have that one should prob build the bank and maybe a house but not much more so it isnt a tasty target :)



Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1