KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 17 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
nethervoid
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,004,638 Trump card
1,337,362 Picture Thread
477,136 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
fri i played for a good bit at server up i ran oput to explore and find chests for fun.
this took me to one of the storm towers in center of map they look like big white clouds on the map and when you ascend them to the top theres a huge swirling vortex of clouds above and its storming.
at server up you will find the celestial prime here
a huge angelic boss mob
i ran into krins fury and his alt up there and he showed me how to get the mob to fight the menhirs there and unless you have a army of people this is the way to kill this mob atm
it took the menhirs probly an hour to kill it lol
this mob dropped 2 neth ingots selentine wood and the menhirs drop similar rares like veliron cloth and selentine leather all which i put in the c lan mats bag to be looked at by anyone who wants use em if you can.
the celestial prime also skins for a unique celestial essence i thinik it was called i have it but dunno what to use it for.
after hanging out with krins for so long when he mentioned he had to go siege i said hey im just 1 guy but if you want a hand i will come help siege.

i ended up in the gentlemen mumble.
my opinion of these guys is p[retty good atm
it felt like a kgb atmosphere people where very polite and cordial and we all had a good time in the end
i could see them as possible allies in the future.

i learned that to siege you pay gold price tag which is listed in the clan window when you siege its 20k to siege someone plus the 1k dominion for a hamlet or the 5k dominion for a city.
you can lay siege from anywhere on the map but after you do you have 1 hour to place your siege stones.
up to 2 small stones for a hamlet and up to 2 large siege stones for a city.
the small blue battlespikes do roughly 15 damage per throw while the samage output from the boat called a launch which has 1 cannon is roughly 50
we took down covert ops clan stone in about 8 mins there was no resistance on their part it was a gimme but i think to be quite honest i learned every single thing i needed to about siege mechanics in dfuw from hanging out with them and helping out

edit
i never saw anyone from the gentlemen i was in their mumble server the people i played with where from united legions lead by that dude/ebola not to be confused with united legion
and the other group was death wish lead by krins fury

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
traitor

jk good to know

KGB Darkfall
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
The Gentleman is founded and lead by Dreadlord Krypy. I know at one time we had helped Krypy's clan back on DF1. I can't remember the name of that clan back then, but Krypy was the SG. I believe it was one of the sieges before you left DF Morlander. If I remember correctly we helped his clan because they helped or were going to help us with taking Andruk. Anyway, just letting you know there is some familiarity there.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
.. edited .. wrong info

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it The Gentlemen that were the predominate force in taking a couple of our alliance cities. If I am not mistaken they were trying to clear us from the left side of the map. They used to camp one of our cities near them so bad people would have to log even when it was our day on the mine because we couldn't match their numbers and they would come back again and again, sometimes before we could re-equip. In the end we ended up giving up our day on the mine because it wasn't cost effective to stay there.

KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
id never heard of them myself but again if you read my original post it said i was in a gentlemen gaming mumble hanging out with 2 guilds neither of them being the gentlemen

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
The tacit quesstion is whether we gain by being allied with OTG...

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Zen_Pollo
The tacit quesstion is whether we gain by being allied with OTG...

It’s hard to judge in a beta especially when they are not taking it seriously and the politics hasn't begun, we have only one significant siege, their numbers were not that great but that was a typical example of every siege since we first allied with them in df1. I have seen them bring full groups for every KGB on the field. I think our concerns should be what we bring to the table until we can field full groups. Others don’t visit our web site and only judge us by our presence on the battle field and in mumble.

KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
i agree with both of the last 2 posts it leaves us in a position of needing to grow in either case we do not have critical mass as a clan to do much of anything on our own atm having good people as allies will not hurt us unless we let it limit us in the future

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Ismash Grimblood
... we have only one significant siege, their numbers were not that great but that was a typical example of every siege since we first allied with them in df1. ...

Rereading that I didn't mean to make it sound as a slam on their numbers, they fielded much more than us... and lost more gear most likely... that's what is typical I meant.

Avoiding a rant but as I have said many times before, I think players mentality of mass mobs ruins PvP mmo's, but that's where it's at, what proceeds any siege... alleying up just before peeps start hitting system. I don't think PvP should be a bunch of duels but... </rant>

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard