KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Morgus
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,008,018 Trump card
1,337,852 Picture Thread
477,360 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
darka you make all these judgments based on your very small time played and i assume not reading the beta forums
the guard towers are doing more dmg than they intended undoubtedly i dont think anyone would disagree that they will have to be turbo nerfd
no offence i could care less about that till they fix item persistance. so we can quit the wipes and make forward progress
which is their plan
as for city walls people can get over walls as well as drag their friends over the walls via skills.
as for content if you mean dungeons again i said same in your last post fix item persistance and alliances not working ect
deal with the pve bs after that.
this is a pvp game and for the most part the pvp and cities is the content.
sea towers resource monoliths again sorry fix item persistance dick with that shit after..
we arent here to play atm its a beta test
and its not your average sony/blizzard beta where they have a army of people to code
and it all works the first day
you played salem beta its the closest thing to a real beta i have played since the original df launch.
till now.
as for sieging if you played you would understand the issues atm the fact that alliances do not work friend or foe is similar to a guessing game and the fact that 5 of us are currently playing in beta should be a dead giveaway that we have no reason to siege anything
as well this really has no place in a post labeled
KGB DFUW FACTION AND STRAGEGY

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
well the game is a pos. and ive beeen reading the forums daily ive tested many of bugs and ive put hours of gameplay in my toon has around 10k prow points and magma storm is 75 or so either way ive done some testing and bottom line is the game is a pos in its current state and i really do hope they add some content because its going to be another game with all of yall sitting in town afk macroing. say what u want but thats the fucken truth in dfo while people like donk and i (there were others) were out killing and doing shit most of kgb was afk in town macroing and doing whatever they could do as long as they didnt actually have to play.
anyways the game sucks tasos and his team r fucking ediots and the games going to be a complete failure. not gonna argue with u guys about anything, but if i play the game in release and kgb is afking it up and playing df macro 24/7 u can count me out . Anyways you lead do whatever the fuck u want pass judgement towards old school kgbers like me and donk. thats fine we all know the truth and who gets shit done in these games and its not the afk army.

Last edited by Lorddarka; 01/09/13 07:46 PM.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
yer memory is selective for sure.
to start out the entire guild macrod cuz in df if you didnt you played it wrong.
Most of us did it while asleep or at work so i miss what your getting at i seem to remember most of my time in dungeons or at the yssam pyramid maxing fighting skills
last i remember you liked to run around aimlessly and look for random strangers to kill
guess what darka we arent all pks
some of us enjoyed fighting in wars that mattered defending our towns harvesting and hanging out and spending their time on their toon gaining skills
yeah you really got shit done didnt you...cant recall what tho..
you where just a powerhouse of awsome.. dude get over yourself
you evidentally are butt hurt over something i said
i am sorry if i did
the play time some of us put in(check in game in clan under personal dominion points)you will see who is playing and who isnt ...you have about 500 points which isnt bad at all and but when we see you
you log in long enough to talk shit in clan chat about the game and then log off come hang in vent it may b more fun
yer a solo show

last time i checked all those macroers in df1 lasted a hell of a lot longer than most and they had skills and you where one of them
get off yer high old schooler horse dude give me a break i knew this guild back on pacific ultima online you wont impress me with it.
i pass judgment on people who play for a few mins and then think they need to bash on it as if they are king know it all
trying to turn others away from it intentionally.
I think wed all agree that if this was all the game was to be it would need more content but theres to be like 36 dungeons and buncha other shit give it time to get there tho
now quit shitting on threads that have nothing to do with your rants
and if you want to be insulting take it somewhere else i stated facts about the game and how much you have been seen in it
this was really fuckin immature tanturm that seems like nothing but an attack on me cuz your bored
but wtf ever grow up if you got a problem speak to me like a grown man not a whiny ranting bitch looking for a fight
its a beta not a completed game treat it as such and on top of that no updates to fix major issues in two weeks atm most are awaiting the wipe and big patch cuz till then its broke and we accept it instead of ranting.....
i shouldnt need to reply to trash like this post above......

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
It is what it is.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
As mentioned before, we are going to be character building. Getting our characters in fighting shape. If this means macroing my conversion & heal spells while I sleep, then I'll do it, because I know damn well our enemies will be. I started off behind the curve last time. This time I plan to be ahead, or at least even. If this makes me a bad player, then just call me Mr. Baddy!

Last edited by Wolfgang; 01/10/13 02:48 PM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
not hating on macroing or any afk stuff people do when not playing. i was hating on the fact that alot of kgb macro and spent tons of time just building their toons and the rarely ever left town to actually play the game. i could name a decent amount of people who did that and mayeb it was low moral after having multiple holdings taken from us and a few homeless periods etc. but either way i wasnt a fan of the hanging in town 24/7 attitude alot of people were sporting.
im really hoping they pull the rabbit out of their ass and get the ball rolling with this game. but the past has shown that av just sucks and what we get when they finally release this is probally gonna suck. the combat is so bad in the game right now its not in my opinion fun at all. Classes seem so limited and useless with some of the worst skils in the game. i just cant believe they took out all the spells in the game that actually were good! oh well ill hold off judgement until release..

Last edited by Lorddarka; 01/10/13 05:29 PM.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
This is beta and we understand that it is beta. I'm not going to say it will be the greatest game since sliced bread, because we really don't know how it will play out since they game has changed a lot. There will be bugs, even when the game launches there will still be bugs. If you're expecting a bug free totally fixed game when it launches, well I can tell you right now that's not going to happen.

I will play because there is no other game out there like it. GW2 was fun, but there is no risk in it. The new darkfall is going to have problems, I don't think anyone is trying to claim that it will not. If you're going to play then play, if not then I don't see any reason to keep telling others how big a of POS it's going to be. We know it's going to be a crap shoot on how good of a game it's going to be or not. Just like any other game.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 01/10/13 06:18 PM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
what is up with people coming in here and shitting all over the place, what are you trying to prove? does it piss you off that KGB is going to have a presence in DF or what? honestly, cant you vent on the DF boards like the rest of us?

if people dont want to play, dont play. no one is putting a gun to your head. we all see huge probs with this game- no one is happy. yet some of us are drawn to it because we crave full loot pvp, conquest, and striving against the enemy.

KGB Darkfall
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
well put Cheerio

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Well Said Cheerio!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard