KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 64 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 63 64
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Yeah, it certainly has nothing to do with the fact that they have 1/10th of our population in twice the land mass...

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I guess if you reject The Constitution, then you will never understand the idea of freedom and god given rights.
Your progressive views only allow for what you want not what other have the right to.
Your progressive views are based on taking away rights and only allowing the few to have power. You should really read up on what you support.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
Don't get upset when your ideas are taken to their logical conclusions, but next time you advocate for the small government, or complain about getting finger-fucked by TSA, remember you were in the camp asking for more of that.

I hope you enjoy taking shoes off on the way to a movie theater.

Why in the hell would small Government want you to take your shoes off t go to a theater? I really don't how you come to that conclusion. All you need to do is get rid of gun free zones. Since you don't have any common sense, gun free zones means jack shit for someone that doesn't care about the law. You might want to write that down, you keep forgetting that.

As far as TSA goes they simply need to do what Israel has been doing. Yes, profiling... if some white guys ran planes into the fucking towers I wouldn't have a problem if they checked me based on whatever suspicion they had. When you have little kids & old people getting groped in the name of security, then something is fucked up with that system. Unless there is a legitimate threat or suspicion from that particular profile. So far it's working pretty good for Israel. People need to stop being sensitive little pussies and suck it up. If they aren't doing anything wrong, then they shouldn't have a problem. The last I checked Old People and little children weren't flying those planes. That's just Ignorance run a muck. There's a huge difference in having measures of security in certain places where you don't get groped in the name of making you safer. That's fucking dumb!

I'm sure you seen the article I posted where two days after the CT school shootings someone shot up a restaurant and a movie theater in Texas. They had a security guard at that theater, that guard also happened to be a sheriffs deputy. That person shot the shooter that went into that theater. Now tell me why in the fuck do you need to take your shoes off if you have a licensed armed guard?

Last edited by Wolfgang; 01/06/13 10:07 PM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Don't get upset when your ideas are taken to their logical conclusions, but next time you advocate for the small government, or complain about getting finger-fucked by TSA, remember you were in the camp asking for more of that.

I hope you enjoy taking shoes off on the way to a movie theater.

Dude? Did you not realize that what I was doing was showing you what your views would lead to when "taken to their logical conclusions?"

I'm not quite sure how you draw links between armed guards and the extreme rights violations that occur at TSA-run airport security. Don't know about the rest of the guys around here, but I'm not a fan of TSA at all. There's a big difference between having a presence of threat and stopping people to strip-search them. When was the last time mall security stopped you and made you take off your shoes?

Also, I'm not upset. I still own my guns.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Derid

Registering legal gun owners is just a form of intimidation, which will lead to harassment, and ultimately give the goons a good place to start when it comes time to formally disarm the populace.

foil

Funny, I have already posted links of radical "news" orgs posting interactive maps for gun owners. And you have the temerity to use a "foil" ?

I must say you have one of the highest degrees of intellectual dishonesty of anyone I have ever seen.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Quote:
Please tell me how registering legal gun owners is a crime deterrent.

The same way registering your car is a deterrent against hit-and-run.

Actually legally sold/imported guns can be easily traced already via ballistics. Instead of a master goonsquad database, it requires law enforcement to get subpoenas, track point of sale and subpoena sales records at the shop level. Do some detective work.

If you use guns from the general legal market to commit a crime, they will find you.

You are showing your commitment to your religion, and your disregard of science again.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Yeah, it certainly has nothing to do with the fact that they have 1/10th of our population in twice the land mass...

Mistaking correlation for causality is apparently one of his favorite pastimes.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
FBI stats - blunt objects kill far more than rifles

Far more people killed each year with blunt objects than with rifles.

According to FBI statistics.

Go figure.

I would think the leftists would be all over this - why arent people required to get a govt license to buy a hammer or crowbar?

KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Quote:
Please tell me how registering legal gun owners is a crime deterrent.

The same way registering your car is a deterrent against hit-and-run.

Actually legally sold/imported guns can be easily traced already via ballistics. Instead of a master goonsquad database, it requires law enforcement to get subpoenas, track point of sale and subpoena sales records at the shop level. Do some detective work.

If you use guns from the general legal market to commit a crime, they will find you.

You are showing your commitment to your religion, and your disregard of science again.

Not quite. Ballistics can tell you if any given gun matches the bullet that was fired. There is no ability to look at the bullet and determine what gun it was fired from if you don't already have the weapon.

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I would think the leftists would be all over this - why arent people required to get a govt license to buy a hammer or crowbar?

The same reason torrent programs are not illegal even when most of the people use them to break copyright laws - there are legitimate purposes for these tools.

Guns, specifically the kind that we are discussing, have no legitimate purpose. There are no circumstances where you need to have one unless you want to have an ability to go on a mass killing spree. There are only two types of gun owners - ones that went on a killing spree, and ones that are still contemplating it.

[Linked Image]
Page 26 of 64 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 63 64

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard