KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 21 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Brutal
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,053,657 Trump card
1,347,364 Picture Thread
483,176 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#112282 01/05/13 01:52 AM
Luxor Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
The more I play this dam annoying game the more I like it. One of the reasons that I am sticking with this over GW2, SWTOR, WoW, is because of its depth, and brutal honestly in game play styles.

What I am seeing is the key to this game is the prowess/dominion points. Not only does it give the guild the ability to siege, but you can buy skills, and max out stats faster then anything else by far. I think that the skills that you buy and max out is what will really set apart those that win and loose. To afford the better skills seems to be 1500-3000 prowess points.

I think that every skill will need to be figured out how to macro. This is going to be the ugly side of DF2. How long will it take to macro. 1 Hours, 1day, 5 days? How long will people be sitting on the blood war, or as it now looks sitting.

I finally figured out why I could not activate Bandage. Only works when you are holding your weapon... Duh.

I am figuring out how to use my Razer Marcros betters now, able to set up effective casting strings together. I have been able to increase bandage to over 66 so far today. I bought Speelbane/unburden/heal mount for 2500 prowess, and upto 69.66 str with 1500P in Str boosts.

My current goal it to get 3000 in prowess to buy more cool spells. Not sure what the next one should be. Currently at 1170 prowess, with 3k in timber, and 1kgold seeing what I can do. Seems to be going up fast.

The dup bug will not last forever, but the lust for mats from individuals to get the easy prowess points will drive the game.

If they can not dup the mats, then how will they get them...
1) Harvest. This will be the slow steady way of getting prowess. I recommend that everyone harvest 200 of timber/cotton/iron/stone to start the game. Gets your skills upto about 20, and with the bonus gives you plenty of prowess.

2) PvP Fight and Steal. This is what most people are here for, and hopefully where the game will eventually hold everyone's attention. Right now it is just a bunch of snap shots, and I dont have the fast trigger finger. When I get attacked, the adrenalin rushes, and I forget what to do. This game is a challenge for me to play... but dam if I don't like a challenge.

KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Luxor
The more I play this dam annoying game the more I like it. ... This game is a challenge for me to play... but dam if I don't like a challenge.

This! It is why I am here.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard