KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 64 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 63 64
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
Well, video games certainly made you deranged.

I have repeatedly asked a very simple question and nobody on that list raised a single objection to anything that was said.

Fiscal conservatism? Forget it, we going to spend spend spend on guards, guns and more security theater. Because we can armed guard everything, all the time.

Small government? Forget it, we going to turn school into prison colonies and stick armed big brother at the every corner, for the children.

Taking responsibility for your own actions? No way! Licensing, insuring and securing your own weapons is against the Flag, Freedom, and Constitution and you non-gun owning public is there to pay to clean up the mess every time.

You seem to think small government means not spending money, once again your ideas are small. The difference of small and big government is the amount of liberty that is taken away from the state and individual, not by how much they spend. The simple fact that you don't believe in the Constitution makes most of your arguments big government/Progressive.

Just because no one answers your question doesn't mean they support of don't support it. Its just your progressive biased that makes your tell lies to prove your point.
You would make a good pet for your leaders.
Like your leaders, if you keep telling a lie then one day it becomes true in your mind.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Quote:
Taking responsibility for your own actions? No way! Licensing, insuring and securing your own weapons is against the Flag, Freedom, and Constitution and you non-gun owning public is there to pay to clean up the mess every time.

We have already seen what happens when people are required to hold govt licenses.

No thanks.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Since Newton massacre. Chapel Hill ISD in Mt. Pleasant, Texas where my kids go to school has been armed. All three prinpals from the elementry to highschool walk around with a 9m on thier person. Every door is locked. A new alarm system has been installed, if something happens then an alarm will sound, three quick beeps, then a long one, followed by the same pattern. Each classroom has installed a metalplate on the inside of the door, along with a deadbolt that can only be accessed inside the class room. Also the police force has set up a safe word with the teachers, that will be used to let them know that yes it is safe to unlock the doors and get the kids out.

This was done not on the school budget but by local bussinesses paying for it. The steel plates came from US steel, donated, the slide bolt locks, McCoys, donated, alarm system was paritial paid for by donation from local banks, and the installer. For my part, I bought a box of 9m rounds and gave them to the school. The superindent said that over 500 rounds have been given sofar. The conceal and carry teacher in town is giving all teachers a discount for classes.

This is what happens when parents and a community care. When we dont wait for someone else. Local bussinesses stepping in, teachers stepping up, people understand what it takes, and do what needs tobe done.

If this was done by the goverement then it would cost 10x times as much and would be subpar.

I was asked to post this from a KGB member.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Apparently some people in this country still have a clue.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Lt Col Dave Grossman
5000 years of recorded history, 500 years of gun powder combat, 150 years of repeating firearm technology and not one single instance of juveniles perpetrating a massacre like those that have happened in the last 20 years, until the last two decades. The first ever instance of a juvenile committing a multiple murder with a firearm was in the late 70's, a couple more in the 80's and then it blossomed in the 90's.

What caused the change?

Below are Col Grossman's qualifications. He is also the former professor of psychology at West Point.

LT. COL. DAVE GROSSMAN, U.S. Army (Ret.) Director, Warrior Science Group, www.killology.com: Member, American Board for Certification in Homeland Security; Member, American College of Forensic Examiners Institute

Lt. Col. Dave Grossman is an internationally recognized scholar, author, soldier, and speaker who is one of the world's foremost experts in the field of human aggression and the roots of violence and violent crime.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Lt Col Dave Grossman
The American Medical Association, the American Psychological Association, and the American Academy of Pediatrics all testified before both houses of congress that 30 years of research and 1,000 studies have shown media violence causes violence in our society.
I don't know if this guy is right, but he sure makes a compelling case.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
What caused the change?

My personal opinion is a lack of discipline and the break down of the family unit. 2 parents (gender not important) and discipline keep kids on the right track. In my opinion, children today are out of control. I have grown up with all kinds of violence and games to boot and I never got the urge to go shoot children. Even young men coming home from WW2 with heavy PTSD did not do the kind of crap we have seen recently.

I also have to say easy access to fire arms is a factor. I don't think we should take guns away, but I have to say that it should at least me as hard to get a gun as it is to get a drivers license.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
My personal opinion is a lack of discipline and the break down of the family unit. 2 parents (gender not important) and discipline keep kids on the right track. In my opinion, children today are out of control. I have grown up with all kinds of violence and games to boot and I never got the urge to go shoot children. Even young men coming home from WW2 with heavy PTSD did not do the kind of crap we have seen recently.

I also have to say easy access to fire arms is a factor. I don't think we should take guns away, but I have to say that it should at least me as hard to get a gun as it is to get a drivers license.

I... agree with just about everything you said here. wtf?

KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
What caused the change?

Clearly, Rock n Roll rotting our children's brains.

What happened? Population density increased, plus a whole bunch of weapons are now easily accessible.

Canada, for example, has tons of guns, but mostly hunting rifles and shotguns. Handgun license is possible to get but not likely unless you lead squeaky-clean life. No concealed carry whatsoever. No large-clip or semi-automatic rifles. They also don't have US problem. Why? Because when someone blows the top off, they can't easily get a mass-killing tool and go on a killing spree with it.

What absolutely nuts is having to turn schools, churches and libraries into armed forts and still not realizing we have a problem. With guns.

Last edited by sini; 01/04/13 06:51 PM.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Sinij, unfortunately your gun stance is more akin to religion than anything.

Page 24 of 64 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 63 64

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard