KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 64 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 63 64
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Brutal
From LaPierre's comments:

How have our nation's priorities gotten so far out of order? Think about it. We care about our money, so we protect our banks with armed guards. American airports, office buildings, power plants,courthouses — even sports stadiums — are all protected by armed security. We care about the President, so we protect him with armed Secret Service agents. Members of Congress work in offices surrounded by armed Capitol Police officers. Yet when it comes to the most beloved, innocent and vulnerable members of the American family — our children — we as a society leave them utterly defenseless, and the monsters and predators of this world know it and exploit it. That must change now!

I think this is very well stated and deserves a response, either to refute this or give a reason why it should be dismissed.

Anyone denying this as truth should gouge their eye's out because they are already blind.

Facts are Facts, you hear about very little shootings nears those places and officials that LaPierre mentioned that have armed security.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
So I take it you support and agree with NRA message?

I'm still waiting for the response about Insurance companies not covering people for having guns. I would love to hear the name of the Insurance company(s) that would be stupid enough to do that.

KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Way I stated my response is that insurance does not give you discount for having a gun for being safer from burglary (you aren't) but will raise your premium if you itemize guns and let them know you have them (because you are less safe).

No, they don't ask if you have guns, just like they don't ask if you are running a meth lab in your basement, but if ether of these are discovered and are a source of insurance claim, you can be sure it will be denied.

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
So I am curious to hear what local gun nuts think about NRA response?

Key points:
a) Video game and media violence to blame, not guns
b) Armed guards, TSA-style, in all schools

I assume you all agree with this, because after asking couple times I yet to see any objections.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
No, they don't ask if you have guns, just like they don't ask if you are running a meth lab in your basement, but if ether of these are discovered and are a source of insurance claim, you can be sure it will be denied.
You really are out of your mind. Insurance replaces guns all the time. Every time you post you make yourself less and less legitimate.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Originally Posted By: Brutal
From LaPierre's comments:

How have our nation's priorities gotten so far out of order? Think about it. We care about our money, so we protect our banks with armed guards. American airports, office buildings, power plants,courthouses — even sports stadiums — are all protected by armed security. We care about the President, so we protect him with armed Secret Service agents. Members of Congress work in offices surrounded by armed Capitol Police officers. Yet when it comes to the most beloved, innocent and vulnerable members of the American family — our children — we as a society leave them utterly defenseless, and the monsters and predators of this world know it and exploit it. That must change now!

I think this is very well stated and deserves a response, either to refute this or give a reason why it should be dismissed.

Anyone denying this as truth should gouge their eye's out because they are already blind.

Facts are Facts, you hear about very little shootings nears those places and officials that LaPierre mentioned that have armed security.
As soon as you respond to this, we'll respond to your incoherent ramblings.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
As soon as you respond to this, we'll move on to another misdirection.

I can clearly see that.

Last edited by sini; 12/23/12 10:53 AM.

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I assume that ample opportunity was given to everyone to distance from the statement. After re-reading this thread and giving people benefit of the doubt, following people appear to support NRA:

Kaotic
Wolfgang (confirmed 12/23/12)
Helemoto (confirmed 12/23/12)
Brutal
Daye (sounded support 12/24/12)

Please respond to this thread if you want your name added to the list. Also respond here if you want your name off the list, once I see your post I will cross you name off the list and put a date next to it.

Just to be perfectly clear, here is full transcript of NRA statement.

Last edited by sini; 12/24/12 11:43 AM.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I assume that ample opportunity was given to everyone to distance from the statement. After re-reading this thread and giving people benefit of the doubt, following people appear to support NRA:

Kaotic
Wolfgang
Helemoto
Brutal

Please respond to this thread if you want your name added to the list. Also respond here if you want your name off the list, once I see your post I will cross you name off the list and put a date next to it.

I could give less of a shit about what list you want people on or not. You are going to try to pull the same left wing bullshit and put words in peoples mouths. You will do this by saying since I support the NRA that I am for those children being shot. I already know you little man, it's the typical left wing bullshit you guys spew when you don't know what the hell you are talking about or even care to. Anything that goes against the left wing marxist agenda must go. When you look it up, tell me how that worked out through out history.

Anyway lets educate you a little, you may want to listen closely to what this woman say's. I doubt that you will get it, but hey, let's be a little crazy and give it a try!

Last edited by Wolfgang; 12/23/12 09:43 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

Kaotic
Wolfgang
Helemoto
Brutal

I see..... I remember a political party that liked to make lists of people who supported one thing or another......those people tended to disappear. I see your true colors have started to shine thru.

Once again a progressive doesn't care about the Constitution only what they see as right.

Page 20 of 64 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 63 64

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard