KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#110384 12/07/12 07:54 PM
KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
it sounds likely that OTG learned the same lesson we did with original launch and that is taking a city is a bad idea and so to that plan to start your toon skill up till you can group up with guildies to venture further from towns for better xp
order number one will be to establish the guild name and after that simply skilling up in groups
by the time we get the guild going we can ally otg and others and if plans have shifted from what i was told when i spoke to otg tonight then we will go from there
the name of the game is skill up and get money to form the guild and buy more skills learn the ui and how to best use it to win!

Race selection i think should be left open for people to play whatever they want. it will make the first few days more difficult cuz we will have to journey to meet up but i assume we can leap that hurdle
sounds like any race can hang out in any city but i have not played so i cant say for sure please discuss opinions..

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Could we get a poll up asking what race people want to play? Where they should be balanced out now im fine with any of them. So if we had a poll up the few of us that dont care can maybe join what the majority is going to be playing.

KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
we should probly try to pool funds to get the clan set up asap as well to secure KGB tag
was 1k gold before and 6 people right?

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
as morlander said, its better we secure KGB tag in the first hours of the game, to avoid what happened to PS2 name tag.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Im good with going in to get the tag secured as quick as we can. Thats part of why i wanted a voted to see what race everyone was wanting to play. That way the few of us that dont really care what race we play can join the bigger group. That way we dont have to spend the first few hours trying to get a mount and then run halfway across the map. To try and meet up so that we can form the clan.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
good idea, people interested in playing from day one, should post here what race will be playing, to avoid that you are saying, to group up quickly.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
yeah there is a poll going right now to see what people want to play. I figure i will roll whatever ends up with the most votes.

KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
i will be taking off work for launch to gather funds to secure the tag jetstars toon will form the guild so he can claim the founder title of kgb his toon will most likely be a alfar id almost bet on it

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Are we sure on no city?

KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
yep
get skills
farm buy skills be awsome

let other guilds farm rocks build walls and barracks

we can then take our skills and friends with skills and take their cities that they built up for us

Link Copied to Clipboard