KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,051,545 Trump card
1,347,041 Picture Thread
482,863 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Wildcard
About 15 people showed up for the Thursday PS2 meeting, but no JetStar!

;(

Hey Guys, I posted that I got stuck at work until 4 this morning. I apologize for wasting everyones time. I will reschedule for next week.

No worries Jet, you're a busy guy, and R/L takes precedence.
(Besides I was messing with you, it was just the usual suspects + me finally being home in time to attend; not 15 of us.)

- Wildcard / Tiernan
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
PLANETSIDE 2 LAUNCH DATE ANNOUNCED!
Date: 2012-10-18 18:00:00
Grunts, the war is coming. Prepare yourselves now for epic combat on a massive scale like you have never seen before. PlanetSide 2 launches November 20th!

If you weren't watching our livestream from SOE Live in Las Vegas, you definitely missed out on this and more exciting PlanetSide 2 news. Beyond PlanetSide 2 launching in November, the team also informed us that the battle for Auraxis will soon expand to a third continent, dark, swamp-infested Amerish, following from rocky Indar and arctic Esamir. But we can’t have you running around without solid intel, so let’s get you fully briefed on what’s happening.

The most important thing to know is an official launch date has now been announced, so this is not a drill. On November 20th, PlanetSide 2 will officially launch completely free to play for everyone. This means no more closed Beta, character wipes, and any of the other fun stuff associated with testing. No more do overs. Live ammunition will be issued, and you have authorization to go weapons free. Your empire’s future depends on you.

Gather your squads, your platoons, and your outfits. You will need to hone your skills, certifications, and equipment to a finer edge than your combat knife. Choose your empire now and swear your allegiance while you can. If you wish it, you will need to join the Alpha Squad very shortly, or forgo the honor forever. You will need to master your ground vehicles, your aircraft, and your infantry classes. You will need to study your battlefield and know it whether blind or bleeding, day or night. Indar. Esamir. Amerish. This is your home now grunt.

When the warpgates open, when the drop pods fly, when the first shots break the silence, remember this. There is no turning back. Remember your training and you will survive. This is it. This is war.

This is PlanetSide 2.

For continuing news coverage and to continue your preparations, please join us on our Twitch.tv channel to see what you’ve missed, and we’ll see you on Auraxis on November 20th!

http://www.planetside2.com/news/ps2-launch-date

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
.../Mechwarrior Online/Mechwarrior Tactics/...

I'm feeling pretty "bleh" over Mechwarrior Online so far, (don't even want to play the Beta anymore), but have higher expectations for MW Tactics!

Another potentially interesting Mech-based game (which looks a lot like MW Online experience, and has better graphics than MW Online Beta) is Hawken:
http://www.playhawken.com/

- Wildcard / Tiernan
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Mechwarrior Tactics is heavily bugged, and flawed atm, bit it has potential. Hawken is too anime.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard