DARKFALL UNHOLY WARS
WHO: Anyone that is remotely interested
WHEN: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH 2012 at 6:00PM PST
WHERE: KGB GW2 Ventrilo

PLANETSIDE 2
WHO: Anyone that is remotely interested
WHEN: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14TH 2012 at 6:00PM PST
WHERE: KGB GW2 Ventrilo

Both these games are imminent! We need final plans for both. Our participation in both games and weather there will be an official KGB presence will be decided in these meetings. If you are a strong advocate of KGB having a formal presence, please attend and encourage others to.
Posted By: Wildcard Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/11/12 07:38 PM
I can't make either meeting; I don't get off work until 6 PM PST (if I'm lucky), so definitely won't be home on time. Blah.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/12/12 12:01 AM
No PS2 meeting again, on the weekend I would normally make it.
Posted By: JetStar Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/12/12 04:15 AM
Anyone who cant make it please post your intentions regarding both games here.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/12/12 11:26 PM
My intention is to play PS2 until the wheels come off and some of these other games become a reality. If necessary I will play with SG unless KGB is ready to make a commitment on the game.

PS2/Elder Scrolls Online/Mechwarrior Online/Mechwarrior Tactics/Neverwinter/Greedmonger/ Embers of Caerus
Posted By: Wildcard Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/12/12 11:45 PM
I intend to play PS2 (as well as continue GW2.)
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/13/12 02:31 AM
I'll play PS2 very casually.(There is no need for a PS2 faction as it is a log in, shoot em up and log out game)

DF I don't care about at all unless the grind is mega fast.
Posted By: Owain Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/13/12 03:23 AM
I always seem to be about half a game behind. We just got into GW2, it seems, and people power leveled up to 80, got bored and left. Those of us with limited playing time never get to the end game before the game gets dropped, and I just hit lvl 70.

So we go to Planetside 2, get all excited, jump in, and for those who play a couple of times a week, we watch folks max out their chars in a couple of weeks, wham bam thank you ma'am, and again, the game gets dropped before it gets started, it seems.

I think some people need to be taking Ritalin, because Attention Deficit Syndrome is an issue around here.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/13/12 03:33 AM
We're not leaving GW2 Owain, but you're definitely right about the Ritalin.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/13/12 10:58 AM
I'm still going to play GW2 as well. I may try DF2, I don't think it's going to be so awesome that I will drop everything and devote a lot of time to it. As far as PS2 goes, I wasn't a fan of the first one. Unless something amazing has happened in that game I probably won't be playing it. At least I haven't heard of anything amazing coming from anyone that was playing the beta.
Posted By: Morlander Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/13/12 12:13 PM
Originally Posted By: Owain
I always seem to be about half a game behind. We just got into GW2, it seems, and people power leveled up to 80, got bored and left. Those of us with limited playing time never get to the end game before the game gets dropped, and I just hit lvl 70.

So we go to Planetside 2, get all excited, jump in, and for those who play a couple of times a week, we watch folks max out their chars in a couple of weeks, wham bam thank you ma'am, and again, the game gets dropped before it gets started, it seems.

I think some people need to be taking Ritalin, because Attention Deficit Syndrome is an issue around here.

ADD gaimging has been a issue since i came back to kgb for the original darkfall and i have yet to see the trend go away
id really like to spend a couple years in one game without hoppig all over like i did in uo or swg but the nation of kgb tends to hop game to game anymore
i doubt it will change but with multiple games to choose from ussually one is fairly stable
Posted By: Owain Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/13/12 01:00 PM
All I know is that when I started GW2 about a month or so ago, it was packed all the time, and now when I come in, I hardly see anyone. Maybe I'm playing off hours, or something, but even on the weekends, it's pretty sparse.
Posted By: Yourgrandmother Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/13/12 01:47 PM
I haven't been on much this week because the matchup is a blow-out.

On Thursday a new content patch comes out, there will be a new big dungeon which I have a group sign-up for. Also on Friday a new competitive match-up is coming up so should be more action then this week which a lot have 'taken off' as a win.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/13/12 02:28 PM
Originally Posted By: Yourgrandmother
I haven't been on much this week because the matchup is a blow-out.
This, plus the end of the semester work pile is limiting my time, but I still love the PvP and am not buying another game any time soon.
Posted By: Sini Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/13/12 02:47 PM
I am still playing GW2 regularly and do not plan to move elsewhere. Currently GW2 participation is down mostly due to lack of structured WvW leadership. Few of us that have regular groups run with them, but due to shitty group interface it becomes difficult to manage with more than 5 people.
Posted By: Kegir Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/13/12 10:40 PM
I cannot attend either but can someone record plz? I am interested in both games.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/14/12 12:22 AM
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
I haven't heard of anything amazing coming from anyone that was playing the beta.

There is a whole forum full of commentary, edumacate yo selph
Posted By: Ignorance Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/14/12 01:25 AM
What channel will the DF meeting be in?
Posted By: JetStar Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/14/12 01:57 AM
DFO Meeting Channel
Posted By: Tasho Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/14/12 09:03 PM
Darkfall - Delayed till 12/12
Posted By: Morlander Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/14/12 11:48 PM
gives us a bit more prep time
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/14/12 11:54 PM
New development I might make the PS2 meeting, if it hasn't been rescheduled.
Posted By: Heidi Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/15/12 12:51 AM
I can't make the meetings but I wanna play! Somewhere its been a while since I've gamed but I'd like to get back into it if ya'll have me just don't leave me alone with Drakiis k thx :)
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/15/12 12:53 AM
[sad] Panda
Posted By: Heidi Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/15/12 12:55 AM
Why so blue panda bear? You are a buffet of manliness! http://youtu.be/J16vPEicmmQ
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/15/12 01:02 AM
If you want me to say you smell nice, I just don't think that proper and a bit creepy.
Posted By: Wildcard Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/16/12 02:25 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
[sad] Panda

Sexual Harassment Panda?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnNH7I07RY
Posted By: Wildcard Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/16/12 02:28 AM
About 15 people showed up for the Thursday PS2 meeting, but no JetStar!

;(
Posted By: Uber Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/16/12 01:58 PM
Stop diluting our focus from GW2 both of these games Pale in comparison.
Posted By: JetStar Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/16/12 02:41 PM
Originally Posted By: Wildcard

;(

Hey Guys, I posted that I got stuck at work until 4 this morning. I apologize for wasting everyones time. I will reschedule for next week.
Posted By: Wildcard Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/16/12 06:11 PM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Wildcard

;(

Hey Guys, I posted that I got stuck at work until 4 this morning. I apologize for wasting everyones time. I will reschedule for next week.

No worries Jet, you're a busy guy, and R/L takes precedence.
(Besides I was messing with you, it was just the usual suspects + me finally being home in time to attend; not 15 of us.)
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/16/12 11:32 PM
PLANETSIDE 2 LAUNCH DATE ANNOUNCED!
Date: 2012-10-18 18:00:00
Grunts, the war is coming. Prepare yourselves now for epic combat on a massive scale like you have never seen before. PlanetSide 2 launches November 20th!

If you weren't watching our livestream from SOE Live in Las Vegas, you definitely missed out on this and more exciting PlanetSide 2 news. Beyond PlanetSide 2 launching in November, the team also informed us that the battle for Auraxis will soon expand to a third continent, dark, swamp-infested Amerish, following from rocky Indar and arctic Esamir. But we can’t have you running around without solid intel, so let’s get you fully briefed on what’s happening.

The most important thing to know is an official launch date has now been announced, so this is not a drill. On November 20th, PlanetSide 2 will officially launch completely free to play for everyone. This means no more closed Beta, character wipes, and any of the other fun stuff associated with testing. No more do overs. Live ammunition will be issued, and you have authorization to go weapons free. Your empire’s future depends on you.

Gather your squads, your platoons, and your outfits. You will need to hone your skills, certifications, and equipment to a finer edge than your combat knife. Choose your empire now and swear your allegiance while you can. If you wish it, you will need to join the Alpha Squad very shortly, or forgo the honor forever. You will need to master your ground vehicles, your aircraft, and your infantry classes. You will need to study your battlefield and know it whether blind or bleeding, day or night. Indar. Esamir. Amerish. This is your home now grunt.

When the warpgates open, when the drop pods fly, when the first shots break the silence, remember this. There is no turning back. Remember your training and you will survive. This is it. This is war.

This is PlanetSide 2.

For continuing news coverage and to continue your preparations, please join us on our Twitch.tv channel to see what you’ve missed, and we’ll see you on Auraxis on November 20th!

http://www.planetside2.com/news/ps2-launch-date
Posted By: Wildcard Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/20/12 07:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
.../Mechwarrior Online/Mechwarrior Tactics/...

I'm feeling pretty "bleh" over Mechwarrior Online so far, (don't even want to play the Beta anymore), but have higher expectations for MW Tactics!

Another potentially interesting Mech-based game (which looks a lot like MW Online experience, and has better graphics than MW Online Beta) is Hawken:
http://www.playhawken.com/
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NEW FACTION MEETINGS - 11/20/12 11:18 PM
Mechwarrior Tactics is heavily bugged, and flawed atm, bit it has potential. Hawken is too anime.
© The KGB Oracle