KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 21 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,424 Trump card
1,338,729 Picture Thread
477,717 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Hare

Having fun though, Wolfgang joined me when the GW2 server went down on Sunday afternoon and we even saw Willie for a few minutes.

Forgotten already. I joined you for a good portion of Sunday Hare. ;D

Fun times, and I'm still enjoying the game, even though I'm having to run it at Medium details, etc. Just wish that I could get everything optimized so that I could effectively pilot Galaxies again...currently no-go with my latency and skipping issues.

Starting to wonder how much of my lag-skipping issues are going on with others, or is NC just completely flying-inept? I rarely see NC galaxies, or even air support at all for that matter, yet we have 1,000,000 ground vehicles spread all over the map.

East Coast server definitely had more latency for me, but not unbearably so.

My schedule is screwed atm, but it would be nice to see if we could come up with some days/times to meet up with others. I keep finding myself either solo, or with one other KGB if I'm lucky; would be great to get a real squad running. Any progress on Outfits yet?

- Wildcard / Tiernan
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Latter on that night when I logged back in, it was like air cavalery on one base with the amount of galasxies and reavers in the air, Game is fun and I like it. But playing with a group would be allot better.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM "If you seek peace prepare for war"

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Thanks again for the great write-up Drak; hopefully will get in-game with you (and hopefully several others) again soon.

- Wildcard / Tiernan
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
This game is not pay to win. Stop the hate people(Tas). To test the changes in infantry weapons I made three characters. I played about 5-6 hrs total.. Yeah I had the night off:) Anyways in that time playing I was able to purchase the vanu and nc carbines(86 certs)for the la/eng class. Upgraded both with reflex sites(26 certs) and supressors(26 certs) and a mix of random cheap 1-2 cert crap. I was rolling with azure twilight and they are pretty coordinated which helped the cert flow. Anyways I'm not bragging! I'm a newb at FPS and I can still get some certs. This is not pay to win! The trick is to aim for the head! You can buy a heavy assault jh/lasher/mcg for 490 certs do you need this to win? No.

Play To Crush!
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
This game is based on two criteria when it comes to gaining certs;

coordination and Tactics.

On the surface it seems like it's a zerg game, but I have watched coordinated outfits take on a zerg twice their size and win. Under the surface this is all about deployment and not stretching out your forces to have them chopped up piecemeal. There will always be a zerg element to the game, and no outfit worth a damn would deploy without enough boots on the ground, but once you achieve a good solid core of people, say 20-30 you can make a difference on the map, obviously more is always better, but the caveat is that just makes you farm-able for exp/certs so the trick is using what you got to maximum effect, and retaining what you have both in manpower and resources.

I could zerg rush all day long and not have the same success I might have moving with smaller more coordinated units. I could Max crash a small outpost, and still lose it to lighter more nimble infantry. I could roll armor 20 deep and still get torn apart because there was no air superiority.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Is your Vannie all pimped out yet drakis?:)

Play To Crush!
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
two words;

Sundy Bunker

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Nice I've been playing vanu a lot. It seems its mostly nc on west and plenty of china:) the only vehicle I unlocked has been the sky guard .. Wow they are awesome when u roll around with other armor.

Play To Crush!
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
I have a Sky guard as well, and night optics on all my guns..

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard