KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20
Sini #103234 08/15/12 02:07 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
I will have to watch it when I get home.

From what I have seen, and with what we have recently discussed in mind, it appears that aggregation of Tea Party establishments are now enthusiastic about Romney/Ryan ticket on basis of it being fiscally conservative, despite past and present evidence that they are not fiscally conservative.

Do you agree with above statement?

While I feel you are right here, I do think unforantly that the push for anyone but Obama, people will not sit down and make a truely informed vote. Instead make a kneee jerk push. I feel whom ever is elected/reelected must be held to higher standards. I truely wish Ryan would do an over haul of his plan, and aim to make it a 20% tax/ 20%spend balance.

And on a side note about the Tea Party, you are right, if you dont define who you are, you are allowing others to define you. I think that is something that should be worked on, but alast with no central organaztion, I do not see it happening. Instead you will see some one attempt to co-op, and then get burned.

RedKGB #103238 08/15/12 04:00 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Hypothetical question:

If you were given a choice to vote for Second term for Obama or Second term for Bush Jr., who would you vote for?

[Linked Image]
Sini #103247 08/15/12 06:18 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I voted for Gore the first time. I did not agree with Bushes pick for VP, I thought then, as I do now that Cheney is a bad man, I dont call people evil, but if i did, he would be at the top of my list.

I went with Bush for a secound term. I belive he did the right thing in his responce to 9/11. Iraq was mis handled, he should of dumped Rumsfield from the get go.

Now if I was to choose from Obama or Bush for a secound term.... I cant, one was a sitting war president, and the other ran on doing the right thing in Afgan, and then waited and he hawed for 30 days as more soldiers died. So ont he bases of the war, Bush.

Now take it out of the war, and look at bail outs. They both did them, I disagreed with both of them. So niether would get my vote based on that.

Next Bush and the passage of the Patriot Act, that erdoded civil liberties, I would not vote for. Now take Obama and his excuation of Americans with out a trail, I would not vote for.

I do agree that healthcare needed an over haul, what i disagree with is the way it was done, and some of the policys there in.

Honestly, I would not vote for either one of them for a secound term during peace time. During war time, I would vote for Bush a secound term. Obama, from my point of view, is to wishy washy about standing up for America.

RedKGB #103251 08/15/12 07:22 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: RedKGB

Honestly, I would not vote for either one of them for a secound term during peace time. During war time, I would vote for Bush a secound term. Obama, from my point of view, is to wishy washy about standing up for America.

What about ending war in Iraq and killing off Bin Laden?

What about creating TSA?

[Linked Image]
Sini #103252 08/15/12 07:38 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Obama did not end the war in Iraq, but rather failed to come to an agreement over SOFA. All he had todo was nothing, Bush handed the end of the Iraq war to Obama on a silver platter.

As for killing Osama, he does get points for it. But he fails to acknoldge the intleage network set up under Bush. I still blame Bush to this day for not getting him.

I think the TSA performs unwarrented searches in violation of our civil rights. While started under Bush, Obama has done nothing to curb thier illegal power. When we started to ignore our civil liberties in the name of secuirty, then the enemy has won.

If Obama came out tommorow and said that NASA will recive 1% of GDP for funding, I would vote for him. If he came out tommorow and ask congress to repeal the Afforable Healthcare Act, only if they had a better one ready to go in its place, I would vote for him. If Obama comes out tommorow and tells the UN that the US will never give up its 2nd Admenament Rights, I would really think about voting for him. If Obama came out tommorow with a budget plan that follows the princpale of 20% tax/20% spend, I would really really think of voting for him.

He can still in the next 2 months make the changes needed to not only secure a 2nd term, but put America on a course that would truely be an example for the rest of the world to follow.

Sini #103258 08/16/12 06:25 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Good post Red.

If Obama in fact had accomplished anything or wanted to accomplish anything that was good for most of us... I would find him much more palatable.

But since I am not in a union, work for a friendly megacorp like GE or a megabank like Goldman Sachs or the "green" energy industry... its kind of hard.

Especially when the economic livelihood of my general region, and the region where much of my family lives is highly influenced by fossil fuels.. especially coal, which Obama has all but declared war on.

Difference between Dem and GOP ticket is the distance between "certainly" as in 4 more years of Obama "certainly" will not be to beneficial, and "probably" where 4 years of the GOP ticket will "probably" not be beneficial.

In all reality though, theres at least a 50% chance I will vote for a third party anyhow.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #103260 08/16/12 07:25 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

[Linked Image]
Sini #103261 08/16/12 07:30 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
What is your thoughts on what I posted Sinij?

RedKGB #103262 08/16/12 09:57 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
What is your thoughts on what I posted Sinij?

I thought it was surprisingly reasonable.

[Linked Image]
Sini #103263 08/16/12 10:16 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sinij, do you ever read anything that isn't wholly and completely biased towards your point of view? Current medium excepted.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard