KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
Sini #103123 08/13/12 01:56 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: sinij
Tea Party taking over GOP will be the end of conservatism in our lifetime. They are socially conservative (god hate fags), fiscally irresponsible (get your hands off my medicare), don't understand how society works (cutting deps of education, EPA and a number of others).

Fortunately, Tea Party only popular with rural and old white crotchety man. Young, urban and ethnically diverse population will have none of that.

Have you see TV show Glee? That what voter of tomorrow will look like. Now try selling TP to them.

Its not just your prejudice showing, you have no idea what you're talking about.

You've clearly never seen unedited footage of a Tea Party gathering. There are folks at every rally I've seen of every ethnicity and age. In fact, you may recall the Tea Party being excoriated in the media for being gun toting lunatics, and seeing footage of a guy at a rally with an AR-15 slung over his shoulder. They even talked about "white rage" while showing that footage. Problem is, that guy was a black man, but they cleverly edited that to show you what they wanted you to see.

"God hates fags" is the Westboro Baptists and they are a mixture of left and right fringe morons.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Sini #103125 08/13/12 02:29 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Alright Sinj, you made a broad sweeping satement with out fore knowledge.

I go to Tea Party Rallies, I was going to them since Apr 15 2008, in response to Bush bailouts, long before Obama was the front runner. Next, my best friend is gay, he loves the cock, he is in essance a gay version of me, I love the pussy, he loves the cock. Guess what, he goes to Tea Party Rallies also. So take that comment that Tea Party people hate fags and shove it up your ass, you are being insluting and I will insult you in kind.

Next at our Tea Party rallies what is the racial and age make up of said rallies? Glad you asked, while close to 60% are white, the rest are black, latino, and india/pakastiany(sp). The age runs from to those that are to young to walk, to being to old to walk. So once again take your comment and shove it up your ass.

When are people going to take thier head out of thier ass and stop labeling any one that they disagree with as being evil. Really folks, we are beset on all sides by those that wish to divide us to control us, and numb nuts like Sinji eat up and ask for more. My god Sinji, get your head out of your ass.

And as a last note, I still love you Sinji, I think your are a wonderfully smart inspired person, but you say that most backass things, that take away from your hard charger style of getting facts out in the open.

Derid #103126 08/13/12 02:33 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid
As much as I dislike it, unfortunately sinij is correct here. I double checked Ryans voting record earlier and it is actually pretty damn shitty. A lot shittier than I expected TBH.

What did you use for your source Derid? I went and looked and the most comprehensive site that wasn't a .gov with a simple yes/no list was this one. Everything else I found had a very obvious bias one way or the other and most of them were summaries with little or no context. While I don't agree with some of these votes, I also don't know his rationale. It's entirely possible that where his votes diverge from my values, there were other things in those bills that I too would have disagreed with.

Having said that, for the most part, I don't have a problem with these votes.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
RedKGB #103132 08/13/12 03:24 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
Alright Sinj, you made a broad sweeping satement with out fore knowledge.

I go to Tea Party Rallies, I was going to them since Apr 15 2008, in response to Bush bailouts, long before Obama was the front runner. Next, my best friend is gay, he loves the cock, he is in essance a gay version of me, I love the pussy, he loves the cock. Guess what, he goes to Tea Party Rallies also.

In that case I will defer to your expertise in this matter. Since you are TP, describe to me what TP think of Romney, now that Ryan his running running mate. Also what do you think of Ryan's Plan?

Quote:
And as a last note, I still love you Sinji, I think your are a wonderfully smart inspired person, but you say that most backass things, that take away from your hard charger style of getting facts out in the open.

Thank you. Educate me. As you could imagine "what Tea Party rally is like" is not something I could Google and get unbiased account of.

Last edited by sinij; 08/13/12 03:27 PM.

[Linked Image]
Sini #103136 08/13/12 03:49 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
A hall mark for the Tea Party is that it is composed of indevuials. It defys labels on the grounds that each person brings thier own belief and idealogoy, We are held closely by the stance of being fiscal conservative. Yes some groups with in the tea party have a larger ageanda, but using an example of a few to describe all is wrong. Like saying every liberal is brain dead and wants the gov to support them. That is wrong and not true.

So when you ask me to speak for millions of Americans, I can't and won't do it. I can share my insight but not thiers due to I am not them.

Come to Texas, and I will be happy to take you to one. I get updates all the time from ours, the Obama campaign, anf Ron Paul.

Sini #103138 08/13/12 04:17 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Thank you for you generous offer, but I don't think I will be going back to Texas anytime soon. Years I've spent living there were years too many.

What I am trying to get is how enthusiastic is TP about Romney and Romney/Ryan. Current Democratic thinking is that Romney had to pick Ryan in order to get TP energized, that was up until then understandably underwhelmed by the flip-flopper. Did it work?

[Linked Image]
Sini #103144 08/13/12 05:07 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Did he just use Glee in a argument??

Sini #103145 08/13/12 05:12 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Tea Party became energinzed from my perspective when the SC handed down its desccion on the Affordable Healthcare Act, as a tax. Justice Roberts did more in one sentce then any choice of VP did for team romney. While I feel it does solidfy his central right leanings with the ryan pick. It now opens up for disccusion his views of the ryan budget and how he will apporach it.

Helemoto #103146 08/13/12 05:14 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
Did he just use Glee in a argument??

Yea, I laughed and vomited a little at the thought, then I laughed again.

RedKGB #103150 08/13/12 06:22 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Red, despite your insistence that Tea Party and GOP are not socially conservative, sadly this is not the case. Both GOP and TP are far, far right of the country on these issues and the fact that Bachmann or Sanatorium could be taken serious are ticking bombs. They only reason that GOP still exists today is because young people are not very involved in politics.

Yes I used Glee as an example of what modern standard on social issues is.

[Linked Image]
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard