KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#101755 07/16/12 02:17 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight

Wolfgang #101759 07/16/12 06:19 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I am really surprised that you posted this.

[Linked Image]
Sini #101778 07/17/12 02:29 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight

That video makes sense and he explains why in the end. I believe we still are the greatest nation, I believe we need to hear things like this clip to remind us how fragile it is. We all take things for granted, and we need to wake up or we could lose it. I think that was the message ( even though it was from an HBO series)

Sini #101781 07/17/12 03:25 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
I am really surprised that you posted this.

That's because you really don't understand.

Wolfgang #101789 07/17/12 04:42 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
That video only makes sense if you believe the U.N. propaganda talking points he's spewing.

For instance, we're only 49th in life expectancy when you don't factor out accidents and homicides. If you take out those two things (neither of which has anything to do with health care) we're first.

178th in infant mortality. Because we count babies as live births that 99% of the rest of the world calls still born or aborted and a great number of those we're able to save. So, if using the technology we have to save millions of lives causes us to rank poorly in some study done by an organization that promotes and participates in the genocide of African citizens(insert multitude of other atrocities committed by the U.N. and its "peacekeeping" forces here) then I, for one, will certainly not lose one minute of sleep over it.

We're not the only ones who have freedom, we're the ones who started it and the ones largely responsible for the freedom of those other countries he listed. I challenge you to find one rational, educated, thinking person on this planet who doesn't realize that without the United States the entire globe would be speaking German, and if by some chance Japan and Germany managed to kill each other then we'd all be speaking Russian but for the strong, moral stance of one country, U.S.

We are still the greatest nation on earth. We're on our knees, bloody and torn, from the beating we've allowed ourselves to take at the hands of seemingly well intentioned people who seem hell bent on taking everything we've accomplished and throwing it all away in the name of some esoteric "fairness". These same people look on our accomplishments with disdain and cannot understand that one person's success is not dependent on another's failure. Sadly, our own president is one of them. The rest of the world is not poor because America is wealthy. The rest of the world is poor because they have not been given the freedom to succeed that we have enjoyed for the past two centuries.

Obviously we're not perfect, but I'd damn sure rather live here than anywhere else on this planet.

*edit
What's really sad is that the ME generation that is currently soaking in this drivel most likely assumes that everything on this show is true since it has just enough truth mixed in to make it seem like Mr. Sorkin isn't distorting facts for his own political agenda.

It's also sad that he used to make AMAZING television, but ever since the last couple of seasons of the West Wing, its really gone downhill.

Last edited by Kaotic; 07/17/12 04:47 PM.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Wolfgang #101795 07/17/12 09:40 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Liberals are not to blame for Republicans voting Republicans in, the majority of this country has shit for brain republicans who vote for the same dumb asses who skrew US all accept the mega rich. So you idiots keep hating all the not white men they aren't my religion people of this world & support the war for the benefit of your puppeteers. Killing people across the world is way better than the health reform right?

Last edited by Salohcin Dragon; 07/17/12 09:50 PM.

Former KGB Member
Salohcin Dragon #101797 07/18/12 05:31 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Salohcin Dragon
Liberals are not to blame for Republicans voting Republicans in, the majority of this country has shit for brain republicans who vote for the same dumb asses who skrew US all accept the mega rich. So you idiots keep hating all the not white men they aren't my religion people of this world & support the war for the benefit of your puppeteers. Killing people across the world is way better than the health reform right?

Spoken like a true nescient.

Helemoto #101798 07/18/12 06:50 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Helemoto

Spoken like a true nescient.

Idiot... Spoken like a true republican.

Last edited by Salohcin Dragon; 07/18/12 06:55 AM.

Former KGB Member
Salohcin Dragon #101800 07/18/12 08:10 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight

WOW... I would say you're mis-informed, but that would be putting it to lightly. Keep on drinking that kool-aid.

Wolfgang #101801 07/18/12 08:57 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

WOW... I would say you're mis-informed, but that would be putting it to lightly. Keep on drinking that kool-aid.

That's good just keep on coming back with those brilliant comments.

Former KGB Member
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard