Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Finally someone who admits it.

You good sir have just moved up a rank on my list.

And if the obvious was so obvious why the thread and comparison to St. Ronnie? I figured you were calling President Obama a pussy for not saying he was going to outlaw being a Russian and blow them off the map like St. Ronnie did.

I never said Reagan was perfect, you're just trying to put words in my mouth.

And to be honest, the reason I put the two in comparison is to show Obama isn't funny. Bush was caught on camera flipping the Camera off when he didn't think it was on. Bush flipping the camera off, and Reagan saying he was going to bomb Russia... that's just funny shit coming from a President.

I seen a picture of Obama when he went to south America for some conference in his first year as Prez. Chavez gave him some sort of book that basically slammed America. Then later a picture was taken with Obama, Chavez with an interpreter. Obama was pointing slightly towards Chavez and the look on the interpreters face was priceless. She looked as if Obama was ripping Chavez. Maybe he was maybe he wasn't, but it seemed to show that he did has some fire in him. I don't care who you are, I like seeing a leader with fire.