Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: redkgb
Very sweet, can I get access thingy to it?

Uh I am confused, you said you needed access to the Secure section of the KGB Oracle and you are marked "Band-1" So either you are or you are not a Citizen, which one is it?

If you are a citizen, then you have full access to the Oracle, if you are not a Citizen and don't have full access to the Oracle, then see my previous post and re-apply.

You probably got flushed during a purge for failing to log into the Oracle for more then 90 days.

Lastly, please don't get in a pissing match with me over the KGB Articles of Confederation. I was simply responding to your request for access to the secure section of the forum.

Well seeing how this is your first time to quote my request for access, then yes, this is your first time responding to it. Yes my access was purged from the forums but not my citizenship, and you clearly posted re-apply for cizitenship and not access. Third I am not in a pissing contest, and if you can't handle someone plainly and rightfully standing up for themsleves, then the issue is with your self and not me. And lastly, thank you for useing please this time. Thank you very much. Respect goes a long way.:)

And yes I will reapply for access. Thank you for your time.