This has been a drama-free, public service, back handed slap at all those with the audacity to disagree with anything ever done by the current leadership.

Just because some of us don't agree with everything you do, doesn't mean that when the rubber meets the road we won't back you up completely. It is much more productive for us to get this kind of thing out of the way now, rather than on the battlefield where it will only cause strife i.e. some of the Darkfall escapades.

I understand and applaud your desire to run the faction like a military unit. However, there is one major difference between this collection of friends and a military unit. We've not all spent the last 3 months in boot camp having the individuality beaten out of us. So, you'll have to keep in mind that (at least until the bullets start flying) you may well have to justify your decisions to those of us who may have a different perspective. If you get your feelings hurt every time you're asked to defend a decision, then this is going to be a long road. However, if you choose to rule by fiat from the get go, rather than listen until it is time to lead, then I sincerely hope that in your pursuit of greatness you don't alienate those who would be the vehicle that gets you get there.

Last edited by Kaotic; 02/12/12 03:49 PM.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]