well if there is any drama it most certainly is coming from those more committed to their own perspective then the guilds or the factions. We want drama free, but there are some who continually push how they feel and what they personally think to the point of causing unnecessary drama on their own. In closing if there is any drama here it is coming from those too obsessed with causing it and less so about participating in the faction, I suggest you show up to the monthly meetings, read the information available, take part in planetside 1 training, step up and contribute positive interaction and encouragement. If you have a good idea post it, if you need clarification ask for it, but don't come here with a poor attitude and expect us to go soft on you and engage you in some other KGBers idea of fun on the oracle, that of forum warrior. If that alienates you as some have suggested then perhaps planetside 2 will be too rough for you then and the challenge too great, that's okay we understand there will be a lot of people unwilling or to upset to participate, and we also know that with success comes those who will jump on the band wagon, the glory and victory for those will be much less, but for those there from the beginning the glory and victory laurels will be never ending.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]