Not to mention that it's technically not a star like our sun but a planetary or terrestrial object, thus the. "Two star/binary" classification is way off, at best it is a rogue planet, at worse our sun would capture and incinerate it creating cosmic havoc in the process, our ecliptic plane is easily visable and measured by thousands of Nautical Miles, distance in space is easily misjudged by novices. When you look at the night sky each of those stars you see is sperated by vast cosmic distances even though some of those stars seem like they are right next to each other, which brings up my final point, light distortion and the speed of light. The light you see now took hundreds of thousands of years to reach us, the light you see now could easily be over 10,000 yrs old or more, which means what are you actually seeing if you happened to be seeing this" second sun"? And would we not have seen this light sooner as the speed of light would reach us long before actual sightings of the object?

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]