PS: Ill not leave the game, there is none game better to me then DFO, like no classes,no levels(no restriction to pvp like Level x versus level x, and nobody knows yours skill or your current "level"), full loot, seamless world with no instances. Player skill involved etcs..

The others click and go games are fun for sometime until I got bored, but DFO is different.

DF will improve in the next year so I resubbed all accounts with that 6 month discount.

I tought to sell the island in a impulse to try to buy some extra expensive windsurf equipment, but I may not sell it, that Island still very useful to me. :P

Also I´m loyal to KGB Ill stay in it, until and if KGB ends in DFO.

Last edited by Mithus; 12/22/10 04:54 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]