Believe this Kobold, your KGB Family is definitely hoping & praying for the best for you both. I've researched all of the alternative medicines vs. chemotherapy too and I too believe you two are on the right track.
Things always get the hardest in trials & tribulations and we all hope that everything pulls around for you. I'm going to tell you a story real quick & to be honest, it is a true story & I don't care who in KGB knows it.
---
I met Mamapick through DDO (as you all know). I was "playing the field" through the internet while talking to her & getting serious with her. When I finally realized "she is the one", 3 other girls were sending me money so that I could see them. (they all believed I was going to Ohio to see my mom, when in all actuality, I was going to be with Mamapick.)
I was driving through Louisiana when I got pulled over for a quarter-sized hole in my tail light & supposedly speeding (I was 5 mph under the limit due to a cop being behind me). They immediately locked me up due to having a record in Texas, which I served all of my time for.
The Parish (known to most other states as a County Jail / Prison) literally forgot about me & instead of being in the maximum of 6 weeks, I was in for 8 weeks with no hope of contacting anyone.
A friend I had made while in the jail got out before me & contacted his lawyer & helped me get out. I got out on July 2nd, 2008 & on July 4th, 2008 I was in Mamapick's arms after having to use all of my money while in jail & had to have my father pay for a bus ticket for me due to my truck now being lost in wrecker / storage fees.
We lived together at her mother's house for 2 weeks, until we were kicked out due to her mother's boyfriend having issues with another man in the house.
We traveled back to Louisiana by selling Mama's laptop at a pawn shop & we hitchhiked (Mama was pregnant & on bed rest) all the way to Canton, Texas ... eating, sleeping wherever we could with no money.
As we were walking I-20 West, trying to get to Dallas (and hoping to hitchhike to a friend's house of mine in Houston area, we were picked up by a guy driving a mercedes that offered us a ride or a place to stay. We stayed with him & his family of 4.
They helped us so much & get on our feet. Our first born son is now 20 months old & now we have a second son which is 7 months old. Both Aiden & Thailor are doing great and surprisingly, Mine & Mamapick's relationship did nothing but get stronger throughout our whole ordeal.
-
If nothing else, make this time of your struggles & turmoils something you can look back on and say "our relationship was the strongest due to this bad time".
Wish you the best & hope things look better. We're here when you need us.