Originally Posted By: Prism
Uber,

It was fun to play with you again but as far as the game goes its not something you will master in a hurry and might even take working people like myself years to get where my char needs to be. As far as PvP there has been tons of it going on since we have moved away from Black.

But I do remember you saying many times that all the people that quit DFO need to just quit QQ ing and come back.

I guess the shoe is on the other foot now !!

I wish you the best of luck in whatever game you end up in !!


/giggle LOL yea I heard him say that too.. Love ya Ube But it is kinda funny


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]