Chief of Staff Valaria is known for her constant dedication to the KGB cause, its membership, and our ideas. Many do not realize the amount of countless hours and effort that she puts into her position here with KGB, which is one of the major factors behind our continued growth and advancement. She holds one of the most difficult positions in KGB that cause many to go MIA, but yet she is still here and exceeding our expectations. Due to the countless hours and numerous sacrifices Val has made in her time with us, she is being awarded several medals.

The KGB Guild Distinguished Service Medal as proposed by Senator Drakiis.

This award is presented to individuals who's non-Military contribution to the guild stands out from the rest. It is a great honor to receive this award as it is a statement to the recipient's exemplary performance and sacrifice to his Guild and the KGB Nation.

Description by Drakiis: Valaria has been working tirelessly to maintain guild operations and has performed management duties the likes of which would drive anyone insane, she is a excellent Admin of KGB and equal to Elph in many ways.

The KGB Prime Ministers Golden Cross as awarded by Prime Minister Romeo Montague.

This Medal is bestowed on an individual by the Prime Minister. It is a way for him to recognize individuals for exemplary service to him and to the Guild.

Val and I have spent countless hours in deep discussion in regard to many of the day-to-day issues that KGB is faced with. Without her continued input, support and help, I would be faced with numerous sleepless nights and would more than likely be bald. With Val around we know that any issues that may arise in our absence have been left in more than capable hands. It is for this that I say, Thank you Valaria, and award her The Prime Ministers Golden Cross.

The KGB High Kings Golden Cross as awarded by High King JetStar.

This Medal is bestowed on an individual by the High King himself. It is a way for the top ranking officer to recognize individuals for exemplary service to him and to the Guild.

Everyone please join me in raising your mugs to our Chief of Staff, Valaria, and thanking her for the continued effort to make sure the KGB machine operates smoothly.

THANK YOU VALARIA!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]