The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Romeo_Montague KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 02:14 AM
Chief of Staff Valaria is known for her constant dedication to the KGB cause, its membership, and our ideas. Many do not realize the amount of countless hours and effort that she puts into her position here with KGB, which is one of the major factors behind our continued growth and advancement. She holds one of the most difficult positions in KGB that cause many to go MIA, but yet she is still here and exceeding our expectations. Due to the countless hours and numerous sacrifices Val has made in her time with us, she is being awarded several medals.

The KGB Guild Distinguished Service Medal as proposed by Senator Drakiis.

This award is presented to individuals who's non-Military contribution to the guild stands out from the rest. It is a great honor to receive this award as it is a statement to the recipient's exemplary performance and sacrifice to his Guild and the KGB Nation.

Description by Drakiis: Valaria has been working tirelessly to maintain guild operations and has performed management duties the likes of which would drive anyone insane, she is a excellent Admin of KGB and equal to Elph in many ways.

The KGB Prime Ministers Golden Cross as awarded by Prime Minister Romeo Montague.

This Medal is bestowed on an individual by the Prime Minister. It is a way for him to recognize individuals for exemplary service to him and to the Guild.

Val and I have spent countless hours in deep discussion in regard to many of the day-to-day issues that KGB is faced with. Without her continued input, support and help, I would be faced with numerous sleepless nights and would more than likely be bald. With Val around we know that any issues that may arise in our absence have been left in more than capable hands. It is for this that I say, Thank you Valaria, and award her The Prime Ministers Golden Cross.

The KGB High Kings Golden Cross as awarded by High King JetStar.

This Medal is bestowed on an individual by the High King himself. It is a way for the top ranking officer to recognize individuals for exemplary service to him and to the Guild.

Everyone please join me in raising your mugs to our Chief of Staff, Valaria, and thanking her for the continued effort to make sure the KGB machine operates smoothly.

THANK YOU VALARIA!
Posted By: Mamacita Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 02:24 AM
go val
Posted By: Vuldan Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 02:28 AM
Congrats Val..well deserved and way, way over due.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 03:37 AM
Really.. You deserved every bit and more..

Grats! smile
Posted By: Drakiis Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 03:38 AM
Don't say I never did anything for ya Babe wink

umm btw I thought I had requested The KGB Guild Distinguished Service Medal, not the Armed Forces Distinguished Service Medal. Oh well, Congratz Lover.
Posted By: Phaq Death Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 05:16 AM
Gratz smile you know u deserve it you u wouldnt have it smile
Posted By: Grizo Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 05:26 AM
Gratz and totally deserved! Great job Val.
Posted By: Mithus Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 11:22 AM
Congratz!
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 11:43 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis

umm btw I thought I had requested The KGB Guild Distinguished Service Medal, not the Armed Forces Distinguished Service Medal. Oh well, Congratz Lover.

The medal given, is the award you requested. I can send you a copy of the form if you wish to see for yourself.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 11:43 AM
Congrats to you. Keep up the good work.
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 11:45 AM
Thanks guys. I work really hard on the oracle each and every day. I know this keeps me from gaming a bit, but I really want our HoF records and Applications and all the other paperwork I do for the clan each day, to be done correctly and look great for all of you.

Thank you all.. but with out you none of this would matter.

Thanks for making me smile.. and hooking me up with some new SHINIES!!!
Posted By: StValentine Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 01:07 PM
congrats val cheers to an awesome chief of staff

The award on the page is correct, HOWEVER, I had linked the picture/description for the "KGB Guild Distinguished Service CROSS" and have since fixed it to the "KGB Guild Distinguished Service MEDAL."

So depending on what time the page was checked, the wrong picture and italicsed text had been shown.
I'm famous for my ninja editing.
popcorn
Posted By: Prism Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 01:34 PM
Congrats !!
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 01:39 PM
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague

The award on the page is correct, HOWEVER, I had linked the picture/description for the "KGB Guild Distinguished Service CROSS" and have since fixed it to the "KGB Guild Distinguished Service MEDAL."

So depending on what time the page was checked, the wrong picture and italicsed text had been shown.
I'm famous for my ninja editing.
popcorn

you and me both... I ninja edit a lot.
Posted By: StValentine Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 06:00 PM
thats pretty bad guys I think we work the women to death she's having to edit her own award page and never complains she is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 11:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Valaria

The medal given, is the award you requested. I can send you a copy of the form if you wish to see for yourself.

No I believe you, I know I spaced it and it was late so I am sure it was my mistake, you have the right medal I was looking for now ..Good job kiddo
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/27/10 11:55 PM
kiddo? I think not. Just playful like one! wink
Posted By: Drakiis Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/28/10 12:04 AM
kiddo, babe, lover, saint, peach, sexy, hawtness, champ, hon, sweets, I use them all..for the people I care about. I guess I could use OTHER names but those aren't very nice and I usually reserve them for a certain cock bag.
Posted By: Steck Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/28/10 12:39 AM
Gratz Val!
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/28/10 12:47 AM
lol Drak...

Thanks Steck.. Long time no see!
Posted By: Elph Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/28/10 01:39 AM
congrats girl well deserved!
Grats Val !!! VERY NICE WORK !!!
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/28/10 03:17 AM
Congrats val, very well deserved!
Posted By: Heidi Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/28/10 04:56 AM
u r super!
Posted By: Nathe Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/28/10 08:36 PM
Congrats Val! All your hard work on the Oracle allows me to keep in touch even if I'm not in game smile
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB Chief of Staff Valaria Honored - 08/29/10 04:47 AM
aww thanks guys. Miss alot of you that I havent seen in vent in a while!
© The KGB Oracle