Originally Posted By: Tasorin

If you can handle it and afford it, get them to lay you off or fire you for a reason that wouldn't bar you from unemployment benefits. Then ride the Obama unemployment train for one tax year. After that your income will be low enough to qualify you for the maximum for Pell Grant's and Stafford Loans.

Once your in the system, never make more then 10k a year working while you go to school and you will sustain your eligibility for maximum financial aid.

Yeah I know, its a shitty shitty world of unfair, unjust, financial aid rules, but they make the rules, our job is to find the holes in them.

The other option is to adopt a kid, or get married and have a kid. Your problem is, and fuck anyone who has a problem with this because its the cold hard truth of the government financial aid system, Your a SINGLE, MALE NON-Minority, with out any dependents.

I watch person after person who wasn't in the same category of us get almost all the barriers to financial aid removed from them because they were not either SINGLE, Caucasian, Male, or didn't push out a kid they couldn't really afford.

Don't get me even started about the rule of age, being you have to use your parents financial tax statements until your 24 yrs old, unless your a prior service member, or fall into a category in which these rules are lifted.

I could not agree more.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]