He DIED?

I know he D/Ced right before combat that always sucks.

But yeah stepping away to vent when shit goes sour is the best way. Can't even begin to count how many times I got POWNED in EVE and just pushed the keyboard drawer in and took a walk. All the way going... FUCK FUCK MOTHA FUCK FUCK!! That is back when I used to smoke too so stepping out for a smoke helped calm the post pvp shakes.=)

Last night sucked for me, leaving town... got rolled by LoD, just barely caught up with the main raid party... Rolled by Pink Taco, then the final blow "Virtual Address" in the water reset button to last bind stone was the icing on the cake. At that point I took a nice long rant and went swimming for the rest of the night LOL



Last edited by Raiden MarkIV; 04/26/10 11:57 AM.