I know I have talked to val and others about it aswell. But this is something i am doing on my own as i did in duchy. we have only had a handful of people that were actually willing to do it but those that did always had something to do since we got raided so often.

I mainly brought this up here to start a talk between members to maybe work up a good plan to make this work good for when it is formally introduced in the future.

I am doing this on my own time and my own money. I only ask others to join me volentaringly as i am doing. to get more of a sense of defending ur own home. For me to go on a patrol and catch a raid coming to my home(andruk) and tipping off my family in turn foiling the objective of the intruders and insuring the successful defence of our home is nothing less then feeling pure excitement and relief knowing ur home is secure and safe because of ur actions.

i will do this alone it won't bother me i like to do it. I may die from time to time on a patrol but knowing i gave u all a better chance to survive makes it well worth it. And for those times we successfully defeat and kill all the attackers that just makes my day that much better and makes me proud that i logged in.

when u get to really know me and what i am about u will understand why i do some of the things i do. my goal in games is strange lol. I am generally the first in line for a fight ( not currently due to lack of FPS in siges but hopefully fixed soon) and the last one to leave. I like to be in front on a charge to have eye on potential weak points and choke spots that might not be seen by others. and i generally take the rear on the retreat cause i can't leave a man behind. thats why i alway run in the back when we travel to drop back to stay behind to help those left behind or straggling behind. were safer in numbers then we are alone. I would give my heart,lungs, or life for my family and real true friends. In game i do the same for anyone that holds a KGB tag. I'll sacrific myself if that means u all get even 1 sec more of distance to get away to safety. thats just the way i am lol. yes i am a carebear if u don't like it then i got a daughter that i'll send u! she will straighten u right up.

Last edited by Devan Omega; 04/08/10 05:21 PM.