this is something i find very important from back when i was in douche bags of wessex. I was one of the main ones that patrols the borders of the lands and came to the aid of any calls while on the patrol. tomorrow morning i will be making a round to map out the 4 corners of andruks map square. then i will start patrolling everyday from then on. this is how I run it.

1)roughly every hour (depending on what i am doin grinding, rl, or what not) i do 1 to 2 laps around the borders. (times may very and laps may very to how much active is seen throughout the day to insure best results)

2)While on the patrol if any attacks are reported they are answered to clearify and give more info to help insure defeat of the attacker.

3)General rule bring a battle buddy. I myself will still go solo if i can't get a battle buddy but one is recommended.

4)before start of a patrol session ask in clan for help on a run. more that want to go the more chance u will be able to defeat attackers if spotted on the spot rather then detering them to wait for back up.

5) must get to know the route well and the terrain. being able to spot a enemy and know exactly where u are can help boost ur chances of getting the high ground or even a hiding spot to allow time for reinforcements to get to u to insure defeat of the enemy.

6) must be able to give out instructions if leading a patrol with others and/or give information if solo of spotted enemies and any information pertaining to the overall situation and direction of the infultrator.

I would like others to step up am reply to this if u would like to lead some patrols or would be interested in helping when someone needs a battle buddy for there patrols.

also i would like input from all on opinions on ways to make this more efficient. I will be redo the wordings and everything on this in a lil bit just wanted to get this up here cause i wanted this up this morning to get this going sooner. after i take a bath and take some asprin i'll revise this post lol.