If this game manages to pull all that shit off without lagging and/or getting repeaded DF.exe errors, that will kick ass. As far as I am concerned, KGB could become a 1-game Nation again.

We will see. The only thing that worries me, is that while I am sure they are quite proud of their own in-house engine, and it probably looks pretty good, and even plays pretty good in their tests... is of course how will it stand up to the real world, and how will the servers hold up under 20k+ pvpers logging in simultaniously on opening day?

Wolfpack was pretty (publically anyway) confident and proud of their Arcane engine (not unjustifiably, as it turns out, once the bugs were kinked out it was great) but I guess what I am saying is I would feel a bit more confident if their boast went more along the lines of " Our engine can do everything, all the features are done in-house but we also hired John Carmack and the Id team as consultants to help us do it all, and not have it blow up in our faces the first time 200 ppl start doing random crap on one screen".

But we will see, even if it starts rough, as long as they can follow-through and clean up within a reasonable amount of time all will be well.