Originally Posted By: Yissu Dojar
That worked man. I was able to find you by email. I'm getting rid of my dog this week finally! I think we found a new home! No more pissnshit floors!


You should have just shot the bastard! I had a dog that went to the neighbors and killed all their chickens. When I got home from school my mom & dad handed me a gun and told me I needed to shoot the fucker. I was a little baffled because the dog rarely went off the property, never second guessing my parents I did it. A week later the neighbor came to the house trying to tell me my dog killed the other chickens he had gotten. I told him that was impossible because I shot my dog. He turned white and left, the next day the guy called my dad and told him it was a horrible mistake. That it wasn't my dog after all, but another dog that looked similar. So as you can see this is why I'm highly unstable, people making me shoot my own fucking dog! I miss pinky. =(