This guy is up his pole if he thinks anyone would follow him, look i'm not saying that everything in KGB is hunky-dory; and i'd lie if I didn't entertain similar thoughts recently - but hell if I back up a guy who is so full of himself, he doesn't know which end from which.

I still like Bearrock, but he's speaking out of his ass. Problem is, and this is a problem that applies to a lot of our members, is that he couldn't take criticism.

There is NO reason to go outside the guild if you want to improve your pvp skills. I'm not the best, but there's a reason I pride myself in saying that I can beat players 50, 60 and sometimes (when i'm really on my game) 100 hit points higher than me. This isn't to say i'm a god, cause I get owned ALL the time time, it's just to say that we have players that know how to play. Ehwol kicks my ass, Yissu kicks my ass, Aglon Kicks my ass. The list goes on and on.

Bearrock, at least in the few times I tried to help him, did nothing but give excuses. (I'm not used to my controls, blah blah)

I never once heard him ask for help with pvp.

Now for the good news, Bearrock was great. He had the right attitude, and desperatly wanted to become the best in the game - which I can admire.

His fault is that he's lazy. He didn't contact other members. He was too chicken shit to ask for help. And when help was given, he chose to ignore it. You can't just talk to two people in the guild (Jetstar and Ehwol) and say you tried.

Oh and leading a wow guild isn't called leadership. It's called pressing the easy button and watching people go by themselves.

I know how Bearrock feels about the guild, and in some respects, I feel the same way. Frustration. However with our leaders working with us recently to change how we operate, changing how we approach motivating new recruits, and a reshuffling how we organize on the field - there's no doubt that we can get this ship turned toward the right way.

Plus, lets be honest. What other guild is trying to organize the way KGB is? None.

Bearrock wanted the easy way out. And hell if I don't agree with him, but if you say you're loyal to a guild, then you stay loyal. To try to change what's wrong with the guild. You LEAD if you say you've lead before.

And only when you've spoken out to the community, worked HOURS upon HOURS training other members, and seen flat refusals from the majority of the membership, ONLY then should you leave.

Anything else is cowardice.

I'm not against him returning, however, he has to lick a lot of boot heel before I change my mind.

Last edited by Syloc; 03/15/10 05:44 PM.

Former KGB Member