Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: Squared
can you put it in alphabetical order?


Yes I could. But I don't have OCD, I am just Tasorin, and that is enough.


He may not be but I am!


Supreme General
Don KLeaps
Donk Leaps
JetStar deKGB
Romeo Montague
Val Aria


General
Arkh deKGB
Mor lander


Colonel
Vuldan Ironhand

Major
Jaguar Skullsplinter

Captain
Bartender deKGB
Span Yard

Sergeant
Arjuna Pandava
Don Qaixotic
Edelweiss Lieben
EhWoL ofNOC
Ken Kamillion
Longshanks deKGB
Lord Critter
Lord Darka
Prism Darkfrost
Ryu Houdini
Syloc deKGB
Tas Orin
Tomas deKGB
willieb hung
Wolfgang Darkshade
Yissu Dojar


Corporal
Anax Ironfaith
Astara Reyanis
Bearrok TheGraveSmith
bigbad wolf
Bit Mouse
Blaez Urian
Borne OfFire
Dalmmar deKGB
Deatheaven Deepshadow
Devan Omega
Garciavega deKGB
Hele moto
Ictinike Zoran
ifantis Darkkeep
Instrument SlyDeguna
Ismash Grimblood
Kobold Inc
Krayton Reyanis
Krull Killgore
Kurio Hogun
Leeboi Luvin
Magusto Beerlvr
MamaPick Heretic
Naswipp Crotchcrusher
Nathe Griffith
Necron GrimThrone
Pane Killer
Pickens Heretic
Piddle Fiddle
Ravear Einherjar
Rendarr Allamir
Represent KGB
Rogee Fellblade
RorShack Grey
Rutaq Wolf
Sabin Figaro
Saint Bloodcrestt
Sarasyn Verdugo
Shark WolF
Silver Bullet
Sling deKGB
Squa Red
Steck VonFrankenstein
The WindWalker
TheReal RockNRolla
Thresh Sabbot
Uber Chronix
Van Cleef
Yer Epitaph
ZhenYu Omega



Private
Aglon Dark
Ajack Moore
Anniethrax Plaguebringer
Big Dave
BrutalSlash FatalSplash
Dark Heaven
Dragon Omega
Ghost Chant
Jenai Lyza
Lusid Blindhammer
Mad Charles
Nastasya Petrova
Neoxthis Giantslayer
Reaperette Krona
Rioran Emerlow
Tha Rock
Zardoz Bromlade