Heh... I removed a bunch of inactives at the beginning of the week.

Most that are left do log in just not as often.

As for those that May get removed. I have seen them in game but never in vent. If you wish to ensure you don't get booted for inactivity, I suggest you log into vent even if you are only going to be on a few hours or your afk Harvesting. Put that in your comment. That way we Know that you are still active and logging in.

Romeo and I watch the Roster very closely. I Keep several Google Docs of the roster and working on adding an Activity Level to it as well. I am hoping to get it posted on the Oracle as soon as I can get it finished.

For those that log in and find they have been kicked: Simply get on Vent and let an Officer know. If they do not know who you are, then ask them to contact Romeo or Valaria or Jetstar about it.

We are not revoking your KGB membership, Simply trying to keep our numbers as accurate as possible. This way we as leadership will know how many bodies we have for defense or offense of upcoming events and sieges.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]