Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
The following are the ONLY people who fall into the category as you described it, everyone else on the list I have seen in game multiple times this month and most multiple times this week:

Sergeant:
Arjuna Pandava

Corporal:
Bit Mouse
Kurio Hogun
Borne OfFire
Anax Ironfaith
Hele moto
Silver Bullet

Private:
Lusid Blindhammer
Rioran Emerlow
Anniethrax Plaguebringer


I have seen Hele Moto log in about a week or so ago, but he was not in vent.

I heard that Bit Mouse logged in game, was seen at the bank, but recalled out shortly after. I am assuming he was paying the taxes on his keep. Never got in vent, not sure if he said anything in Clan chat.

Anniethrax, has been sent an email, he has till I believe its next week to give me a response. Will check my inbox.

Borne tends to get busy at work at times. But comes back usually


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]